Servers 1-12: Vote for the May Sign-In Hero!

So, yeah… Just saying. It’s pretty cool PB is giving us a chance to vote. Thanks @Polaris!

Would newer heroes be nice? Sure. But remember people, this voting thing is new. Let’s not ruin it right off the bat, hm? :blush:

6 Likes

Why would shank even be a candidate she’s in the guild crate currently…
We were supposed to be getting a new hero as the sign in one every month…

3 Likes

Maybe all the new heroes are two OP.

Which, I am not necessarily excited about…

Tbh, I hoped to claim Mulan ASAP. But it is fine.

2 Likes

Its amazing 5 new heroes recently and still people complain. Shaking my head. Jack skellington will do me hes only 4 star and was vip and not in shops so seems fair

3 Likes

No offence but I’m disappointed with these heroes they are all old heroes and I have already got them

3 Likes

I just want the opportunity to catch up a bit seeing as Jack skellington not been in shops on s12

1 Like

Voting for characters +1
Choice of characters -250

Game democracy at work. Right @Polaris

4 Likes

People you know @Polaris is not adding the heroes perblue is so giving her/him hate is just rude regardless of updates

9 Likes

I think it’s mostly about the choices. Maui has already been sign in. And shanks in the guild crate. Who on Earth would still want her as sign in ? Lol if they were going to go with old characters they could have picked 2 others like Meg or Alice. Or even the Mad Hatter.

Edit: then again 2 of those are in crates as well.

3 Likes

My hatter is better than my skellington because they not put him in a shop

1 Like

Letting the community vote is awesome, more activities like this in the forums is always great. Thank you Perblue, I love it.

6 Likes

An old hero again? For real? Wow… worst idea ever… you are really doing everything you can to kill this game…

2 Likes

Even tho I’m not happy with the choices, I also love the fact they’re letting us choose.

6 Likes

Everyone should at least be able to be happy that Perblue is actually giving us a choice on who we want as a sign in hero next, it really is a step up

8 Likes

Basically the ones moaning are the ones that bought all these heroes. My maui isn’t 6 star but hate him. My jack skellington 4 and my shank 6. Whilst i dont agree with all choices. Jack skellington was VIP only never in shop. So him as sign in is fair enough

3 Likes

So the choice is, one who has been sign in hero, one who is in guild crate or Skelington

2 Likes

I didn’t buy any of them. My shank is 6* cause I hoarded my tokens for her. She’s also in the crate. My Maui is 3* and I don’t like him. My JSk is sitting at 4* as well. Maui and JSK are useless in my eyes. But I’d rather have JSk over Maui

2 Likes

Jack skellington useless? Since when?

2 Likes

To me, I said. Some people really like him

1 Like

Only thing i can think of is its the next refresh heroes. But why jack skellington needs a refresh i dont know.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney