Servers 1/14 and 21/23 Merge Full Info Post

Oh…

You’re just having a bad day​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:that’s why

2 Likes

My main beef is that invasion is one of only two ways in the game to get mod upgrade pieces, so that’s a pretty significant hit to one of the few areas of the game where you really have freedom to customize your heroes.

Ah well.

1 Like

apparently S21 players were compensated for all the connection issues with 1 Diamond Crate?

:exploding_head:

6 Likes

As a S21 player, I haven’t received anything for compensation. Just my results of the previous War.
SPOILER ALERT: My Guild won!!

1 Like

I cannot figure out how to send a ticket so I can consolidate my accounts. Please help.

1 Like

This topic has all the information you should need:

1 Like

Yep you heard that right

I have sent multiple tickets from both destination and merge accounts and have seen no reply from support. Am I doing something wrong?

5 Likes

@Samm @Polaris
What is happening with account consolidation?
There are a few people who had really bad experiences and accounts were transferred wrong and people got removed from guilds?

3 Likes

Don’t send multiple ticket
Ticket will be processed in order
If you send new one, your ticket will be count as new so your ticket will be processed the last

1 Like

Was anyone else demoted in invasion? We were told we would be in the correct league. Yet I was actually demoted and they won’t fix the issue. They just keep saying it’s a display issue. Smh do better

1 Like

As if the rewards even mattered :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I sent in my request almost a week ago (5 days to be exact), yet I haven’t heard from Perblue at all nor my accounts got merged

Is anyone in the same situation as me? Is the waiting period normal? People tell me to not send in a 2nd ticket and patiently wait but isn’t this too long?

2 Likes

The second you submit a 2nd ticket… you will have to wait even longer.

5 Likes

I sent my request on February 14th and until now my account consolidation has not happened. Why is this delay so absurd? We were told they would fix it on Monday and so far nothing. It’s the first time they’ve done this to us. We need our accounts consolidated ASAP please.

1 Like

Remember a few weeks back, when Samm became the new community manager? Loutre and Nugget weren’t the only people who parted ways with PerBlue at that time.

It’s a shame; between the Patch system, monthly special trials, and a very promising overhaul to the Guild War system, it looks like the devs were resolving some longstanding issues with the game, but apparently it didn’t lead to good enough numbers for management…

1 Like

Right, but where do we stand with regard to this? I have already sent more messages to support and do not give feedback. We make purchases, support the game and nothing happens. They have to remember that the customer is the most important thing!

Did anyone else ask for consolidation on the 14th or later and still not receive it?

1 Like

They were very clear to NOT send more messages though, so you probably got bumped to the bottom of the queue unfortunately…

The team is working through them but it is taking time
Remember that there were 2 server merges happening at the same time

Nothing from the 14th of February has been actioned yet

Just be patient

2 Likes

@Samm is this suppose to be closed now?

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney