Servers 1/14 and 21/23 Merge Full Info Post

Oh well there are more things I’m looking for this year

What about war crates? Are these transferred, too? Last time I lost all war crates after consolidation. In earlier merges those were transferred, if I remember correctly.
The info doesn’t mention war crates specifically.

When we can send ticket? Is it now or wait after Feb 2nd?

1 Like

War crates isn’t specifically mentioned and in a past post (for a different merge), Polaris, the product owner, said that they don’t merge. I asked support, and was told that they do. Had a back and forth with someone who said they didn’t and that it made sense because they aren’t found in inventory (although, I disagree, and think that they are still inventory). So, one final word- war crates merge, or no? BTW, that post was from Dec 2020 in case anyone wanted to see.

Polaris
Product Owner
Dec '20
“Crates that are inventory items (that you can see when you open your items screen) can be transferred when accounts are consolidated. Guild War crates that you have to open on the Guild War screen will not.”

2 Likes

Yup, that’s my bad I thought it was in the post from last merge. War Crates do NOT consolidate/merge so make sure to claim the rewards.

2 Likes

Why is server 1merging with server14 and server 21 is merging with 23​:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Becauase those are the servers that are on the same level

1 Like

Oh makes sense

1 Like

Finally, the confirmation.
Second question : Why not? What is it about war crates that makes them different from other crates?

P. S
You should edit the initial post if not done already. Thanks

1 Like

It was edited when I made the comment. It’s because of the code they’re not considered items like regular crates.

1 Like

@Loutre The prize wall on S23 is marked as ending on the 2nd. Would all my unused PW tokens and the PW progress be preserved after the merge? Will the PW continue after 2nd?

1 Like

Prize Wall will be the same length as normal. As it says in the post Prize Wall tokens will NOT be consolidated so do not buy any on any account you’re trying to consolidate. The progress on your main account is the progress you’ll have after consolidation.

1 Like

But you can claim rewards and transfer the hero chips… honestly though, I still don´t get how many more resources can one have on 3-4 accounts vs 2… well, unless the accounts been around for a longer time. Then yes.

1 Like

Prize Wall tokens are different since they do not just stay in your inventory once the Prize Wall ends. Because the Prize Wall will end in the middle of consolidation we cannot consolidate them.

3 Likes

Thanks Loutre, but my question was not on merging accounts. Will my main on S23 keep all its tokens and PW progress after 2nd (as the PW is ending on S23). If I have 100 tokens and level 20 halfway done, would I have 100 tokens and level 20 halfway done when I log in on S21 on 2nd.

1 Like

Yes, if you’re not consolidating accounts you’re fine.

5 Likes

Why does it say prize wall ending in 5 days on 14 and 23 but not on the other servers? Will those servers still get the full time

1 Like

You will be moved to the merged server where the prize wall runs normal, by the end, you lose nothing.

4 Likes

@Loutre and @Nugget
Is it Patch token, code base also transferred?

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney