Servers 1/14 and 21/23 Merge Full Info Post

You can do that, and I think the VIP rings would transfer making your VIP7 account into a VIP20 account, but you’d lose all your progress on your heroes. If your VIP7 account has a 2-star P4 Baymax with a 1-star Olaf disk, and your VIP20 account has a 6-star Y23 Baymax with a 5-star Olaf disk, you’ll still just have a 2-star P4 Baymax with a 1-star Olaf disk after the consolidation.

2 Likes

Even if they do, it’ll come too late to help with the contest. Normally I hit Invasion pretty hard during the early part of the week for contests like this, not only to get all the tier rewards but to try to help my guildmates to do so as well, as one can get a fair bit of Disk Power from Invasion.

2 Likes

This is just pointless to do.

Nothing outside the disk power, mod power, gold, unused stamina consumables and few other things transfer.

Memory Disk Stars, Level and XP, Skills, Any Campaign Progress etc etc does not transfer to your small account.

Yes, you can technically do that but you will have a very weak VIP20 account then.

3 Likes

Estou com problema meu mural de prémios do phoebus diz que faltam 2 dias para acabar sendo que o evento começou dia 26 e ainda faltam 2 semanas podem arrumar esse problema meu Nick EMANUEL ZX

3 Likes

Thank you that answers my question, appreciated

1 Like

I agree on that, there were no enough time to finish him in this short time which is unusual!!!

1 Like

The prize wall will continue on the new server after the merge

@Nugget perhaps an announcement is needed as peope are very unsure

1 Like

@Samm Is it safe to assume this merge is still planned for Feb 2?

2 Likes

So for the merger, does everything from our inventory merge over to server 1 from 14, such as stamina or do we need to use it before the merger? I really don’t want to use all ny banked stamina as I save it for prize wall usage

1 Like

Original post covers what does and does not merge over. Banked stamina in particular does not transfer if you are combining accounts.

Just the act of server combining won’t impact anything as far as inventory goes

3 Likes

Nothing should change unless you’re requesting one or two accounts to be consolidated into your main account. If you’re only using one account, it should remain unchanged, you’ll just find yourself on a server with a lot more players.

It wouldn’t hurt to take screencaps of crucial items before the merger, if you’re paranoid.

2 Likes

When can we submit the Consolidation request??

2 Likes

There is no point asking loutre or nugget they have left perblue so ask the new manager samm If he knows

1 Like

Vão consertar a parede de prêmios? E que Fusão essa ?

2 Likes

The Prize Wall will continue after the server mergers, it will just be on your new server rather than your current server, which is why the game is saying it will end early.

2 Likes

@Samm just want to double check that the merge is still planned for tomorrow?
Appreciate things are probably a bit chaotic there, but just want to know as people are unsure :slight_smile: Thanks!

3 Likes

Thank you much.

1 Like

Yes, the Server Merge is still planned for tomorrow, Thursday, February 2nd. I’ll make an announcement here and in the game once we are settled on a time to do that. Just to recap, Server 23 will be merging into Server 21, and Server 14 will be merging into Sever 1. You’ll have the option to consolidate UP TO TWO accounts into ONE main account once the merge is complete, if that multiple account situation applies to you and you have always been the sole owner of all involved accounts.

6 Likes

February 2nd :slight_smile:

And thank you for confirming

4 Likes

Is there an update on the anticipated time?

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney