Servers 1 and 14 Merge and Servers 21 and 23 Merge Happening Feb 2nd 2023

oh fabulous…

14 seems to have had the most active players in such a long time with guilds being mostly full in the top 200. I just know the guild I’m in, placed 30 will be out of the top 200 immediately, and there’ll be no place for smaller f2p players.

3 Likes

You know rankings are just for boasting purposes, right?

4 Likes

yes, but what I’m saying is 14 at this very moment is in no need of a merge, especially with the largest server in the game.

what I was trying to say is that the top guilds have players, mostly full so when you use the top 100 guilds mostly being full that’s a decent player base for the moment, and ofc there’s also much smaller guilds that have been building up and are out of the top 100.

I understand rankings don’t matter in game, but it’s a good way to figure out who’s playing.

4 Likes

I don’t see that happening I feel they will stick with 1 and just 21 more then likely and eventually 25 will move into 21 in time and be down to 2 servers unless they add more

1 Like

Thats great! How about server 13? Can you at least let us know if we will ever have a server merge? Or will it be just us forever? @Loutre

1 Like

Oh we have server 13?

1 Like

Yeah, exactly. Its one that nobody knows about, but players have been waiting patiently for a merge.

Its literally gotten to the point where a lot of strong players including whales have eaither quit or jump from guild to guild to make things fun again (like war).

2 Likes

Funny usually when server merge announced, there are a lot comment but it is so quiet here

1 Like

announce the next prize wall. I’ve had it with unimportant nonsense. Lets see a variety of new characters in the game

1 Like

Few hours until patch notes will be released.

1 Like

I am not sure why you say this, but this is a 3rd merge in 3 consecutive years of “Server 1 & Server XY”.

Maybe people already took it for granted a bit? And almost the same time - early January 2021, late January 2022, very early February 2023…

2 Likes

Waiting the patch notes

1 Like

Well this is happening

2 Likes

Is the game population diminishing so progressively servers need to be merged to keep them close to active capacity?

Other players have said server 1 is difficult to interact with, so that is a concern for server 14 players who will now be on that server after the merger.

4 Likes

@Nugget

On the secondary account, I have an over limit number of guild coins. Would those transfer as well or should I spend them first?

1 Like

They transferred the previous merge for me

1 Like

Yep, It can transfer.

1 Like

I know it says that, but I’m over the limit so I wasn’t sure if they counted.

Thanks @Bluebandit93 that’s good to know

2 Likes

Larger info post on the merge is here!

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney