Servers 18 and 19 Merge October 26th Information

Ok thanks I was worried about that

1 Like

How much will the servers be closed for? I heard that the last one on 2 other severs took 2 days @Loutre

1 Like

In eternity. 1 and 5 first.

2 Likes

Well I don’t have an alternate account. Would that mean that all the stuff from my server 19 account will transfer to server 18 since I don’t have an account there or what?

1 Like

Yes. Everything would transfer as is. Everything should be the same as it was before the merge.

Ok that’s good.

1 Like

Btw I’m The Mowgli on a different account.

1 Like

Still waiting on completion of my account consolidation request. I saw that the merge was already complete. I sent ticket for the consolidation either on the 27th or the 28th I believe. It is still just sitting there in help with no response after the initial one right after it was sent in

Mine told me that I will get them merged at October 28th

Were Epic CW Keys transferred in the merge? I don’t see them mentioned in the list above.
(just curious, not affecting my account)

Yes mine said merge was finalized on 28 October 2021 but the consolidation of mine has not been finished as of 01 November’s.

There is a difference between the timing of the server merge and your account consolidation.
The Server merge was completed on 28 October that brought all players’ accounts from Server 19 to Server 18.
Your account consolidation is done by the Support staff for each account that is being consolidated. These will take a bit longer as it is on an account by account basis, and could only be started once the Server merge was complete (the original post mentions that the support staff will start account consolidations 24 hours after the server merge occurs).

Therefore I urge you to be patient and just wait for the support staff to work through all the account consolidations.

5 Likes

Thank you. I did see that information. I have fallen through cracks before and didn’t want the November 2nd part to possibly make things harder. Appreciate your time!!!

1 Like

If you sent in a ticket you will be fine. Please be patient and do not update your ticket as that will push you further down the list.

7 Likes

My ticket was closed, saying that my closing account was too new, to be eligible, for merger. However, others in my guild, and other guilds have had their accounts merged, because they made at least one purchase, on the losing account. Can some sort of consistency be established, here? I have seen no mention, that accounts had to have been a certain age, in order to be considered, and I spend money, on my main account. If I go make a purchase, on the losing account, will I be considered?

If your account was created right after the merge announcement was made and you made no payments to it we are not merging accounts as it appears that this account was made simply to get extra items.

4 Likes

But, those that made accounts, on all servers, but never used them, until merger was announced, and only used, to get extra items, are free and clear, because they were created, before merger announcement? Also, those that spent five bucks, once, on closing account, but used none of them, are NOT trying to get extra items? Seems like a double standard.

I’m not sure what you mean?

Yes, if a person had an account that was on the server BEFORE an announcement of the merger was made can merge the accounts. They did not know that a merger was going to be happening so did not make that account only with the intent of getting extra items.

If a person made an account and spent money AFTER the merge announcement was made they can merge the account as they paid money onto that account.

So, If I buy something, on the losing account, now, I will get my consolidation? Also, time to go make accounts, on every server, because merger might happen, someday. . .

No, as you are just attempting to find a loop hole in this system now. You would not be allowed as you’ve already had a conversation with me and support.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney