Servers Merges: 13, 15, 17, and 20 & 1 and 9

@Polaris does this mean the ranking board bug where top guilds over 2.14 Billion power aren’t shown on the ranking boards will finally be fixed?

2 Likes

Ok thanks😊 I’ll send it after Christmas I guess🤔

1 Like

@Polaris after server 9 got merged to server 1, our current event time (if any) will change! How can we know when any dialy event starts???

Last time I moved from server 12 to 9, it took me days to finally figure it out. Now we have to move???

Can you guys please tell us beforehand when will daily event start on server 1??? And how many hours will be it different from server 9???

And server merge again??? That fast??? This tells us a lot. Not all good things though. You guys really need to change before ALL servers got merged or this game shuts down. Things are too hard to catch up, no wonder people quit

7 Likes

@Polaris what if I have two S1 accounts? :thinking:

Also, if the server place is reducing for the old servers, maybe a time for “the coveted” S23 finally?

1 Like

Same, you can consolidate 2 S1 accounts together after the merge.

Servers 1 and 9 are on the same schedule for events. Daily resets happen at 5AM and events usually start at 5AM (double drops, etc.) or 9AM (contests)

4 Likes

But I guess having them previously under two different Google mails, but now inside one does not count as “always have been, and currently are, the sole owner of all involved accounts”…
despite both mails being mine and only me ever playing both of the accounts, does it?

1 Like

Does server merger mean the game is losing players and therefore PerBlue is tying up the lose ends? Consolidation and eventually, liquidation?

@Polaris

4 Likes

This now explains why 20 I think it was was getting 10 level cap increases and 2 new chapters

1 Like

Any game will lose players it’s just there are too many servers so best thing is to merge them. This game won’t die portal quest is still getting supported by per blu

1 Like

They were trying to get 13 15 17 20 on same level in time for merge

2 Likes

We have a number of ways to determine ownership, so if you’re really the owner of both you should be fine.

No. The game is healthy and these merges will help increase efficiency for our team. It takes a lot of time and resources to maintain so many servers.

Yes, that is correct.

8 Likes

My next question is server 2 Polaris that server in my eyes is in bad shape and thought it would be merged into 1 instead of 9. I didn’t really think 9 was in trouble tbh cause exactly 1 year ago almost 10-12 were merged into 9

2 Likes

Thank you, Polaris!

But I still hope there is a way to get “the coveted” Server 23 soon. When S1 was at the level cap of what currently 21 and 22 have, those two were already around.

So, I am thinking what is more likely… a new server or a way better form of keeping-up?

2 Likes

You heard Polaris multiple servers are hard to keep up with personally I think we need a few more merges tbh not new servers

2 Likes

Yes, but a level 150 cap or a level 210 cap without a reliable way to catch-up much before the next cap (especially since 100 onwards costs 15,000 Team XP for every level) means many will leave after few days.
I don´t say they should be lvl150 or lvl210 in like half a month, but the same way they should not spend a year to be there either. That´s something to think about.

2 Likes

True but new servers are not the way to fix it

1 Like

Yes, they are, technically speaking. If there was a server with level 60, P2 cap, then it takes over a year just to get to the red.

Plenty of time, plenty of fun.

And we are talking about one server. Not even two like 21 and 22, which could very well be merged at some time. Although yes, they are pretty big.

1 Like

I doubt we will ever get a new server again

2 Likes

And Red Skill Chips, maybe? :thinking:

1 Like

that’s next year.

Anyways, i am server 22. So this would not effect me.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney