Entrance :- Gabriel enters Nooroo and Duusu transform him
Victory :- calls his akuma on his hand and laughs
KO :- his cane falls, he detransforms,and Nooroo and Duusu fall down

Skills
Basic Attack :- He hits enemy with his cane

White skill :- Power fan
Shadowmoth cuts enemy with his handfan

Green skill :- Akumatize
Shadowmoth sends 3 Akumas on the strongest enemy, that enemy fights for him for 8 seconds , losing x up every 2 sec

Blue skill :- Amokize :-
after each 8 seconds of wave ,Shadowmoth creates a sentimonster with x hp.

Purple skill :- I want it:-
Shadowmoth sends 1 Akuma to enemy with maximum energy ,sucks its energy by half or Shadowmoth sends 1 Amok to ally with minimum hp ,and increases its hp by x

Red skill :- Muhahaha
Shadowmoth laughs and Akumatize brings 2 heroes under shadowmoth’s control

Friendships

Shadowmoth + Dr.Drakken
Campaign :- Evil is Evil
Shadowmoth and DrDrakken work on a potion to make their power double, but creeps appear and disturb them
Disk:- Great Evil Laugh
Disk memory :- Shadowmoth gains x hp when he uses Amokize
Disk power :- z blue skill power
Allies :- Hiro,Clawhauser and Kronk

Shadowmoth + Honeylemon
Campaign :- Technical Help
Honeylemon helps Shadowmoth to make some technical upgrades ,but Duusu runs away
Disk :- This is Upgrade
Disk memory :- shadowmoth gains defence
Disk power :- x gain in blue skill
Allies :- Olaf,Jasmine and Felix

Welcome to the forums! If you don’t mind, I have some feedback to give you about this concept (I’ve never seen Miraculous Ladybug, so I apologize in advance if there’s something I missed):

I… am having difficulty understanding what this quote is actually supposed to say.

Which enemies does this hit?

Does it hit multiple times?

What type of damage does this skill do (Normal, Fantastic, TRUE)? (Same applies to your Green and Blue skills.)

If I’m reading this right, are the Akumas supposed to be other characters that Shadowmoth summons in (akin to Bunsen’s Beaker clones)?

Also, I assume “up” is supposed to be HP?

What does the Sentimonster do, exactly? Does it just sit in the middle of the battlefield distracting enemies? Does it actually attack? Does anything happen when it is KO’d?

Purple skills are usually passive skills (aka ones without completely new animations and moves), not active ones. There are some exceptions (Aladdin, Judy, etc.) but not like this.

Red Skills are entirely passive, so this doesn’t work. And even if it did, it’s honestly a little weak.

You’re also missing the 3 stat boosts from Red Skills.

Neither of these really work as Disk Power upgrades because those have set values to them for the initial level and for upgrading them.

I suggest reading through this guide for more advice on how to improve your concept.

2 Likes

One last thing:
It’s Hawk Moth, not Shadowmoth

It should probably say “One day, their miraculouses will be mine!”

Akumas are butterflies he uses to control people, so I think it’s supposed to charm enemies.

In Season 4, he starts going by Shadow Moth.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney