Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed Concept

Note: This is my first concept on the forum, if it needs more improvements or need a bit of fixing, i’ll gladly appreciates the feedback and tries my best to improve the concept, also i hope you enjoy this concept.

Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed

Lionking-disneyscreencaps.com-2439

Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed, three of the hyenas of the Outlands, taunts and playing around with enemies and as well scares them all off.

“Friends? I thought he said we were the enemy”

Stars: :star:
Role: Control
Position: Middle
Team: Red

Animations

Entrance: Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed stalks to their position while cackling.

Basic Attack: Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed bites enemies.

Victory: Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed laughs out loud.

Defeat: Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed gets shocked and looks oblivious.

Skills

White Skill: Three Against One
(Normal Damage)
Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed stalks and then leaps to the Most Wanted enemy and mauls with them, dealing Y damage to them for 8 seconds and removing X armor from them.

Green Skill: Laughing Out Loud
Ed laughs, increasing their attack speed by 35% and granting them X basic damage for 10 seconds. Enemies nearby also loses 300 energy and then is sapped for 12 seconds.
Disables on Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed is also cleansed whenever they uses this skill. The cleanse is less effective against disables from enemies above level Z.

Blue Skill: Our Teeth and Ambitions
(Fantastic Damage)
Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed suprises enemies behind a steam, scaring all enemies for 12 seconds, and then Banzai bites the closest enemy, dealing Y damage to them.

Purple Skill: Hyena’s Hunger
The Most Wanted enemy damaged by Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed are sapped for 6 seconds for every 4 basic attacks. Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed heals themselves for X HP whenever they damaging a sapped enemy.

Red Skill: Taunting Threat
When an enemy is sapped or scared by Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed, if they has any stat increase buff or Hardy, the buff is cleansed and is instead replaced with the stat decrease debuff or Fatigue.
The buff replacement has a chance to fail on enemies above level Z.

ADDITIONAL STATS:
+Z damage to “Three Against One”
+Z basic damage
+Z armor

Friendships

Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed/Scar
Campaign: The King’s Henchmens
Disk: Hungry Servants (Sc)
Steals Energy from Sapped Enemies
+X basic damage
“Three Against One” deals X more damage if the targetted enemy is disabled.
Sapped enemies has their energy stolen by 50 (+50 per star).

Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed/Stitch
Campaign: Catch the Creature!
Disk: Dirty Fight (St)
Deals True Damage on Low Health
+X max HP
+X reality when scared
When Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed reaches 30% (+5% per star) of their max HP, their basic attack and “Three Against One” deals True Damage.

13 Likes

Also thank you so much @Kira for the format guide, it really helps me for my concepts. And if this concept does well, i’ll be making another one in the future as i have a lot of concept kept in my notes.

1 Like

I am pretty sure it wasn’t exactly me who you meant to tag as I don’t really do concepts, but yeah glad to hear that a person’s concept guide helped you :-).

2 Likes

I see, you sent me the guide so i thought i should tag you, i’m sorry for the miscredit. But anyways thanks for sending it.

1 Like

Ah I see and no worries, just happy to help if I can :-).

2 Likes

This is really good for a first concept! I see some grammatical errors, but that is really all I have to say. The biggest advice I have for you is improving on that. Here is a concept making guide I made that can really help!

2 Likes

Well, English isn’t my first language, so sorry for the grammatical errors (and just in case if i made another one in the future :sweat_smile:), but i’m glad you enjoyed my concept, thanks for the guide.

1 Like

Ok. Thanks for letting me know.

3 Likes

If this is only your first concept, I can’t wait to see what else you come up with! This is very well-done!

My one comment is:

Is this supposed to be the effect of the disk that is upgraded whenever the disk gains a new star? You may want to add that part of it in somewhere.

But good job!

3 Likes

I think you do have a point there, i may fix it later on, but i’m glad you like it, thank you very much :blush:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney