Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed | Likely Concept (Remake)

They are the first character I made a concept of when I got into the forums, and now in 2024, I’m back, I want to remake it, give some changes, and fix some stuff I feel like needs to be fixed (the old one makes me cry now :skull:)
Feedbacks are appreciated.

Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed

Source: The Lion King

Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed, three hyenas of the Outlands, taunts and plays around with enemies like they’re prey… well, they will be one in no time!

“Friends? I thought he said we were the enemy.”
“Yeah that’s what he said!”
“(cackles maniacally)”

Stars: :star:
Role: Control
Position: Middle
Team: Red

Animations:

Entrance: Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed walks to their position, laughing with each other.

Basic Attack: Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed bites an enemy.

Victory: Shenzi and Banzai dances and circles around Ed, who cackles and rolls around in joy.

Defeat: The three widens their eyes in oblivion, staring at each other confused.

Skills:

White Skill: Group Feast
(TRUE Damage)
Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed pounces on the Most Wanted enemy and mauls with them, dealing X damage and heals themselves by 50% of the damage dealt.
The heal is less effective when damaging enemies above level Z.

Green Skill: Hyena Laugh
Ed cackles maniacally, increasing their Energy by 250 and also increases their Attack Speed by 50% for 10 seconds. If they have one debuff present, the debuff will be cleansed.
The debuff cleanse is less effective against debuffs from enemies level Z.

Blue Skill: Teeth and Ambitions
Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed surprises the frontmost enemies from behind a puffing steam, scaring them for 12 seconds and removing X Reality. If Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed scares a Sapped enemy, removes 70 Energy from them.

Purple Skill: Insatiatable Apetite
The Most Wanted enemy damaged by Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed is Sapped for 5 seconds for every 4 basic attacks. Additionally, that enemy is also Sapped for 8 seconds when ‘Group Feast’ is activated.

Red Skill: Gravely Hunger
When an ally Saps an enemy, the duration to ‘Teeth and Ambitions’ is reduced by 3 seconds.
Additionally when an ally steals Energy from the enemy team, Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed also gains 50% of the Energy stolen.

ADDITIONAL STATS:
+Z damage to “Group Feast”
+Z Skill Power
+Z Armor

Friendships:

Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed/Linguini and Remy
Campaign: The Hunt Beckons
Driven by hunger, the three hyenas are tempted to hunt Remy’s rat friends-- maybe even Remy himself, to quench their severe apetite.

Disk: Alley Delicacy (Li)
Heals When Damaging Sapped Enemies

• +Z Max HP
  • When damaging Sapped enemies, Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed heals Z HP.
  • Saps on enemies lasts 1.5 (+0.5 per star) longer.

Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed/Scar
Campaign: Hench-Hyenas’ Woes
Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed turns to Scar once more because of their desperation to get food. Scar finds a way to use the three’s hunger to try to achieve his evil plan: to rule the City.

Disk: Rotten Platter (Sc)
‘Teeth and Ambitions’ Silences

• Enemies lose Z Reality.
  • ‘Teeth and Ambitions’ silences target enemies by 3 (+1 per star) seconds. The silence lasts 1 (+1 per star) seconds longer on Sapped enemies.

This is my first concept in the forums after a long time, I make concepts mainly for stress relief but if you’d like to share some of your thoughts it’ll be more than welcome.

Also here’s the old one if you’re interested or wanna see some comparisons between old and new.

8 Likes

Great concept :+1:

2 Likes

I checked back on your old work.
You are still a great concept creator after the past years!

2 Likes

Oh whoa that’s so cool :sunglasses:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney