Shield characters

Ok, so I’ve heard that Calhoun is awesome at shielding other characters she’s battling with but who else has this feature. I know Violet. I was kind of hoping one of my orange heroes because I’d hate to start building up another hero, I’m 365,000 strong in the coloseum so as you can guess I already have a bunch of heroes built up. Violet and Calhoun just aren’t one of them. How necessary do you guys think a shield character is anyway? Please, only people with a lot of experience answer.

2 Likes

Go to the Shields Collection in collections. Baymax grants his allies shields, Goofy to himself, Moana to another ally if her Mickey disk is equipped, etc.

1 Like

It isn’t easy do as it requires a friendship disc with as many stars as possible but Nick with the Judy disc grants an amazing shield to the person at the front of his team.

Buzz (Fl) , Eve, Moana, Goofy, Baymax, Calhoun (Vi), Nick (Ju), Violet

They all give shields, I think their are more??

some shield characters are very useful. Baymax is one, Moana is another. However, with the exception of Goofy, I do not believe the other shield heroes arw very viable in PvsP of today. some of them are good, but not very very notable.

Flynn disk

1 Like

Violet gives shields and I use her often

1 Like

Right! How did I forgwt hwr, she was the firsy I ought off too. :pensive:

1 Like

Also Quorra (Bu) and Elsa (Ol)

1 Like

By far my favorite shielder is Alice (Qu) since it’s a very beefy shield and Alice has brutal damage output.

1 Like

And don’t forget about baymax hes one of the best shielders in the game!giphy-13

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney