Sisu Concept ( 2 Concept )

Spoilers for Raya!you have been warned!

Sisu flies into battle followed by her kind thoughts!
“YOU BROKE IT?!”
:star:
Role:Tank
Position:front
Victory:It starts to rain as she flies/jumps off the screen with her siblings.
Losing:an arrow hits her chests as she falls backwards
Team:blue
Default attack:Sisu smacks the creeps backward

White skill:I can swim,really well.
Sisu swims under enemy’s randomly popping up dragging enemies down harming them with X amount of damage

Green Skill:Jagan,of fog
Sisu makes it foggy,blinding enemies for X seconds.

Blue Skill:I’m,Humans!
Sisu becomes a human after she hits 0 HP for the rest of the round,healing herself back up.

Purple Skill:Ambas Glow
Sisu glows,shielding herself from enemies for X seconds.(10 seconds longer how many stars she has.if it was 30 seconds and she had 5 stars,it would be 80 seconds.)

Red Skill:Pengu,Rain.
While shielded,Sisu is immune to blinds,stone/ice,and her attack speed increases.
+X skill power
+X basic damage
+X max hp

Friend ships.

Sisu and vanellope
Disk Name:Kids in a Candy world
Disk Effect:Sisu can make people float very high and make them dizzy

Other effects:Sisu can make people very dizzy ( sugar rush ) while they float in the air for X seconds.(10% per star)
+X basic damage
+X Max HP

Campaign:Sisu and Vanellope went to cause trouble in a Candy store but get caught stealing.
Difficulty:Medium

Tiger and Sisu
Disk name:Jumping And Flying
Disk Effect:Sisu can avoid attacks by flying/jumping

Other affects:
Sisu can avoid attacks that are meant for her,by jumping or flying in the air.
+X basic damage
+X max HP

Campaign :Tigger and Sisu bet that one can jump higher then the each other,but instead jump their way to a group of creeps
Difficulty:medium

2 Likes
Next group of hero concepts (also give some feedback about my second concept)
  • Luca Characters
  • Sugar rush characters
  • Princesses
  • More Raya Characters.

0 voters

Just thought I’d put it out there before some angry sounding person does, but usually it’s healthy to wait at least a few days in between releasing concepts. Otherwise people feel like you are spamming them and not putting enough thought into them.

:grin:

7 Likes

I really had no idea about this,also I had so many ideas and I wanted to write them down but not forget where it was.and I wanted to get out as much as I could so people could understand my brain.I’m sorry for not knowing that. :unamused: And if they think that I am ,I would never do that.

1 Like

No worries, your fine, I’m just telling you now so you know! :grin:

Also, you could still write them down in a notebook, google doc, or pm here and post them after a little time has past. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney