Six-Star Friendships

Now that we’ve got Six-Star Heroes, I say it’s time for Six-Star Friendships.

5 stars are enough and if they were to add a 6th the numbers would have to be nerfed to avoid several disks becoming broken.

5 Likes

Lets not do that until we can easily get more memories. It would be a disaster at the current rate

1 Like

If a disk have 100% chance to performing an action then what’s the point of having 120% chance?

Not to add if such thing will be added people will be very unhappy, another spam of naughty comments :smirk_cat:

1 Like

I’m assuming you weren’t around when perblue made the decision to add a 6th star to characters (the original max was 5). It almost lead to full on nuclear war, and rightly so. That was an awful idea (not to mention how appallingly it was done), this would be just as bad.

Worse, now we have over 130 heroes and PB also increased the cost of skills and new badges.

To be honest, the only thing I don’t like about the sixth star is that PB has since introduced two features that take so freakin’ many hero chips; it would definitely be nice to have those 200 chips per hero back for mods and/or red skills…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney