Sleepy Hollow’s Schoolmaster - Ichabod Crane Likely Character Concept

Hey there! This is my second likely character concept I’ve made (with my first being Willie the Giant that I made about a week ago), with the character in question being Ichabod Crane from The Legend of Sleepy Hollow segment from The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad. Once again, I’m working with a more obscure character here, but another one I would love to see get in as I’m a big fan of the character and think he would be fun to play as. Here’s how I envision him performing.

(If anyone knows how to get this image working properly I’m open to hear it.)

“Icky, you sly old dog, you. What is this strange power you have over women?”

Sleepy Hollow’s schoolmaster Ichabod Crane enters the battle ready to eat away and show his enemies his remarkable talents.

Stars: 1
Role: Control
Position: Midline
Team: Blue

Basic Attack: Ichabod flings a horseshoe, doing X amount of normal damage

Entrance: Ichabod walks into battle reading a book, and puts it away once in position

Victory: Ichabod looks at the player with a sly, satisfied look on his face (the same face he is making up at the top)

Defeat: Ichabod screams in terror

White Skill: Schoolmaster Sprint

Ichabod runs at superhuman speeds across the battlefield in a cartoony way, dealing X fantastic damage and stunning everyone hit for 10 seconds.

The stun has a chance to fail against enemies above Y level.

Green Skill: Treat Time

Ichabod pulls out a pie and eats it, healing himself for X HP and giving himself Y reality.

Blue Skill: Song of the Schoolmaster

Ichabod crones a tune, dealing X damage to enemies and charming them for 10 seconds.

The charm has a chance to fail against enemies above Y level.

Purple Skill: Ladies’ Man

Ichabod and his allies take 50% less damage from and during charms, and enemies take X amount of extra damage from Ichabod and his allies’ charms.

Red Skill: Pedagogue Power

Ichabod’s movement speed increases by 25% for each use of Schoolmaster Sprint. Enemies hit by Schoolmaster Sprint can now be sapped for 10 seconds.

Schoolmaster Sprint sapping enemies has a chance to fail above X level.

+A Reality
+B Damage from Schoolmaster Sprint
+C Basic Damage

Friendships:

Ichabod and Donald Duck

Playing Hooky: Donald is convinced that his three nephews are playing hooky from school, so he enlists the skinny schoolmaster to help him find them and become their teacher for the time being. Ichabod agrees, but mostly to get in touch with Donald’s rich uncle Scrooge McDuck and eat him out of his house.
Allies: WALL-E, Kronk, Goliath

Teacher Tricks:
Levels:
+X damage for Song of the Schoolmaster
+Y Skill Power to Damage-role allies
Stars:
After using Song of the Schoolmaster, Ichabod and his allies are immune to charms for 3 seconds (increasing by 3 seconds for every star to a maximum of 15 seconds).

Ichabod and the Sheriff of Nottingham

All You Can’t Eat: During his tax collecting patrols, the Sheriff has ran into Ichabod several times, with every time having him witness the schoolmaster indulging himself in massive meals. The Sheriff gets a nasty idea to impose a food tax on Ichabod to get money to give to Prince John for every meal he eats, and Ichabod tries to find a way around it.
Allies: Gaston, Captain Amelia, Vinny

Pastry of Power:
Levels:
+X HP
+Y Reality given from Treat Time
Stars:
After using Treat Time, Ichabod has a 35% chance to become invincible for 2 seconds (increasing by 2 seconds for each star to a maximum of 10 seconds).

Feel free to provide feedback on the concept and anything you like or didn’t like about it. I don’t have any concepts currently planned right now, but I’m considering making friendship campaign dialogue for my previous character concept of Willie the Giant’s friendships with Alice and Genie, and I may do Ichabod as well after I have Willie done.

:clap:

I scrolled the concept and can tell you have a good format and quite skill ideas.

Same for your first concept.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney