Slinky Dog in Kermit's campaign

I don’t know when you guys designed this campaign, what did you have in mind? How did you think people would pass this? But who on earth in their right mind putting Slink Dog in Kermit-Gonzo’s campaign!!!

He is annoying, the worst enemy you could ever face in friend campaign!!!

I turn on Power-up event, use Power-ups (34 of them!), my power is TWICE as much as enemies and still can’t defeat a SINGLE dog!!!

Why do you guys like to torture us like this? Is it a sin for being a F2P??? This is the reason I hate working on new heroes, their friend campaigns are ALL horrible!!! And we all know the true reason behind that, don’t we?

1 Like

“We care about our players’ satisfaction”. Yeah, right :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::unamused::unamused::unamused:

1 Like

Then, work on Manticore to target Slinky Dog at the beginning of the round. :expressionless:

4 Likes

What I want is to pass this stage without working on Manticore. In case you havent notice, I dont have enough resources

1 Like

Although I agree, Slinky’s shields are bit too strong for her. He needs to be defeated in 4 seconds.

1 Like

I see your dilemma, but I’m not sure if there is much else you could really do with the units you have now. It may be best to simply wait until you have enough resources and are ready to invest more in Manticore then come back and try this again.

I passed this fight then completed this disc. Had to upgraded Manticore to O3, lv 225 though :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Btw, I sent in a support ticket about this friend campaign and this is what I receive:

Yeah, they totally play this game like us :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: Mix and match??? Really???

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney