Slow down the updates please

How come no ones listening? I am top tier player and I cant keep up

1 Like

Updates are not problems, it’s good update are often (new heroes and things like heist/war) BUT caps raised definitely too quickly, maybe quicker than any other game.

6 Likes

I am on Server 12, we just reach lv 120 and 06. And I’m only at 112, none of my heroes are even 05 yet

I’m pretty sure, the minute I reach lv 115, my sever will reach lv 125, or even 130 @@

If this goes on, I don’t know how long I could keep playing this game? A lot of the ones I know have quit already. It’s sad, but at the same time, understandable

Sometimes I wonder, shouldn’t I do the same? :frowning:

2 Likes

It’s the raises that are the problem. Adding new content isn’t much of an issue, but it does strap the resource dispersal. Much easier to raise up 40 heroes than 60. Not to mention, the increased gold and XP cost per level are insane and should have never happened. With collections out, that’s even more obvious.

2 Likes

Cut back on spendings on the game - that’s the only reasonable language some ppl speak

1 Like

I think the current level cap raising pace would be fine if the Team EXP requirement were lower. Like when we had 10 000 EXP per level we could follow the level cap raising pace somewhat even if we leveled up to the max a few days before or a few days afterwards.

Though when the Team EXP requirement was raised to 15 000 EXP per level I think it was then started having actual problems keeping up as before that we usually was okay even if with a really close margin.

I think it is there the real underlying problem lays rather than on the pace itself, unless they of course do adjust the pace to the increased Team EXP level requirement as then things should even out I think.

2 Likes

@Wild_Eule where have you been!! I missed your sharp sass!! :wink:

ALso, yah these updates are fine it is the lvl cap increase that is the problem, but it does not bother me at all so…

:hugs:

1 Like

Hey everybody wants to jump on #Down with the machine but asking to slow updates is the wrong idea ask for other power colour things or more characters

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney