Small suggestion

Perhaps after level 95 or whatever server one is on right now, rather than leveling up everyone, you can only level up five of your characters. That way, eventually, someone could make a team with the characters they love capable of winning against the teams that every single player plays because they work well together. You could spend those five levels any way you wanted, ie two characters up two levels each and one only one level, or all five levels on your favorite to make them completely awesome. Just a thought. Thanks.

Not to be rude, but the point of spacing top levels is to give you time to level your character, more than 5 by the way, and what people dont seem to understand is this is a Business, perblue releases this updates so people have a meaning to spend money, not to be greedy but to have money to maintain servers and to pay the developers that make this game…

1 Like

I don’t disagree. I appreciate that it is a business and I enjoy playing. I understand the spacing of the five levels at a time. I’m simply getting bored with every single fight in every single coliseum and arena being against the same five toons that everyone uses because their inherent power structure is unequal. The only way to rectify that would either be changing the leveling system or possibly adding badges that leveled that playing field significantly. As it stands now, your fully leveled fully badged Wreck it Ralph will never ever defeat a fully leveled fully badged Sully and Boo. I was just throwing out an idea for a possible solution so maybe someone who actually likes some of the weaker players could still use them in the game. And you weren’t rude, you had a thought, you responded, open discussion is good.

Mokaone, Sorry you don’t like the idea. Thanks for offering up some great suggestions that were better than my original rather than just posting a pandering comment filled with emojis. It really helped facilitate a good and open forum for the players to build upon. Peace to you.

You see, there are a lot of characters that go well together, hence Top Players keep all of their Heroes - their skills, badges, and levels - at max.

That “fully badged Sulley and Boo”? That can be easily countered with Tia Dalma and other CC Heroes. Ralph’s Purple Skill only triggers once, while Sulley’s Green Skill can trigger more than once.

It’s all about the Team Synergies and Heroes that work well with one another.

1 Like

So flagging my post just because i said it was a bad idea??? This forums is so funny… people just xame in here for complain and create nonsense projects about the game… and if you let them notice that thypey flag you ahahahahahah so much fun really.

A lot of people flagging it will increase the chances of it being censored…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney