So how many heroes should I focus on?

15-20 is realistic starting off for F2P. I have 28, but that’s at O3-4 and with each cap raise I tend to be able to advance 1 or 2 more than what I had previously. Note that I’m not competitive at all in PVP because of lack of new meta heroes and enhancing.

Also bear in mind that you can gain VIP levels through tapjoy/fyber surveys - just a few VIP levels won’t take long and improve your experience greatly. I’m up to 7 now :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That’s pretty much what I do

Other people in my guild got Tapjoy/Fyber offers that give them thousands of diamonds.
Somehow my offers only give ~300 for the games, and 20-40 for the quizzes.

1 Like

Actually you will be forced to focus all - because of friendhsip disk upgrades, etc.
Example: To max my Tia (lvl85), I also need to level Yax to lvl85 in order to uprgade my disk power.

P.S. btw on our server the highest level is still 85.

Yes but that is just XP lvls. You do not have to upgrade his skills, promote him, add stars, anything like that.

1 Like

I am having and using 20 active heroes.

I pick heroes the same way. I’ve now had to go back and involve the different coolers as well. All my main teams were red.

I would say around 60. 30 you want and 30 you need

You definitely don’t need: Hiro, Walle, Eve, Scar, Merida, Alice, Hercules, Aladdin, Woody, Ralph, Ursula, Sparrow, Bogo, Sulley, Mike, Miguel, Moana and Maui…

Better take some of the new heroes and stick with them instead investing in dead old heroes!

That was over 2 years ago?

4 Likes

No one that has to ask has the resources to keep up with 60 heroes.

Please do not revive old posts.

It looks like you’ve put much thought into this already. If say stay dedicated to 15-20. Of course s some will be retired as newer better heroes come along.
You will have to advance heroes you would normally ignore for friendships with heroes you use.
I think the answer is you will work on all the heroes to some degree.

The difference is that those games require your skill to be good with them, not your time and/or money to pump game resources into. It’s not a valid comparison.

It’s a 2 year old post man, I am pretty sure he could’ve been a top player by now.

Lets help some other newbie.

2 Likes

Kakabbage might still be playing or at least they checked the forum back in April this year, so would interesting to hear how it is going for them now if they are still playing.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney