Some Memory Tokens not showing up in the market

Hi all,

Is there a certain way to make my other memories appear in the market? Every time I reset I see the same ones… Haven’t seen a Wall-E disk memory or Jessie’s since I unlocked them.

1 Like

Memory Market only has six slots for you?are those the only friendships you have unlocked??

I have a lot unlocked but every time they reset it’s the same ones over and over again lol

As far as I know, it wil not change much. Hive it a few days and it should change some I think.

There are over 50 characters most with 2 disks so there are roughly 100 disks in the game. With 6 slots that means any disk has about a 6% chance of showing up. You can unlock a couple more slots with guild perks but it only increases that to 8%. Duplicates can and will happen and looking for specific disks is next to impossible. Just the luck of the draw.

1 Like

I don’t know how it works, but I have experienced quite diverse disks. Start from the old pals like Ralph-Vanellope, until the newest one like Darkwing Duck-Nick. So in the end what truly matters is your luck :joy:

There’s definitely some sort of minimum requirement for the memory to show up in the store.

I’ve had memories not show up until I started leveling the disk (and other top players on Server 4 have noticed this as well). Could you post a screenshot of the disks in question, so we can try to limit down your problems?

1 Like

Hello!

I only get these disks… throw in the Violef/Ralph disk and the Woody/Jessie disk in there and that’s all I see. I have multiple other ones like Jessie/Buzz, Tia/Jack, Eve/Calhoun, Sulley/Woody, Wall-E/Dash, Judy/Felix, and a lot more but they never show up… it’s frustrating ;(

Rip guess I’m unlucky then lol just thought it wasn’t normal since I’ve been seeing literally the same 7 disks whenever I reset even though I have way more than that…

I definitely understand your frustration. Can you post a screenshot of the disk you aren’t seeing in the store though? (See mine above for an example).

Until certain conditions (that I’m unsure of the exacts) are met, disks don’t show up in the memory shop. The Sally disk you see above has not, and will not show up in the shop until I start leveling it.

Wow… I think you just solved this mystery case for me… all the other disks I have has very low disk power compared to the ones in the market??? Is this why???

And the lowest level disk that I have on the market right now is 7…

That very likely could be the reason. Try leveling up the disk you want further and see if it starts showing up in the shop

1 Like

Yup the Wall-E/Dash disk just appeared after leveling their disk to 10… lmfao thank you so much!!! Wish they mentioned this somewhere in the game…

No problem, happy to help! It’s one of the many things I wished was officially detailed somewhere instead of relying on people discovering it themselves and sharing details.

1 Like

Yay!! Mysteru solved!!!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney