Some things I need to say

Congratulations Per Blue! Well Done @Polaris! You finally succeed to ruin the game completely!
Surge became trash you only need to raid and contribute your hero’s: very exciting!
War: became boring we don’t even get MMR because our is too high… brilliant explanation! Then why play?
Invasion: you killed all the invasion heroes WE found on our own to work… now we struggle to get breakers and need at least 3 to destroy one 200 level bot… wow! And all the invasion heroes became trash in the corner who no one use!
Arena and Coliseum: people with more power are punished to get less points only because their power is higher! Then why to power up those hero’s when I get more points with weaker heroes? A JOKe! Or even better: lines which works for lower players to get more points by the rules KILL my entire team in 4 seconds!
City Watch: why I struggle to get those red skills when I’m destroyed by hero’s who don’t even have those red skills? Yes it became easier you can Auto fight even on Epic mode and win… also very exciting…
so tell me after more then two years: why should I keep playing? You made everything you can to punish strong players… now those players will quit the game (like me) and you can keep making the game worse and worse until you kill it completely!
I always found a motivation to keep going… now nothing left… and i tried hard to find one believe me!
So again: BRAVO! You can be proud of your team @Polaris!
And this is told by someone who knows this game like his 5 fingers already… WELL DONE!

16 Likes

I also “like” that the things we didn’t ask for like the gizmo nerf are completely and utterly noticeable, whilst things we did ask for, like gold increase, were done so minimally I cant even tell if they did it, let alone make a dent…

7 Likes

I resisted the move across from DragonSoul at the beginning but eventually thought ah why not & started playing 2 or 3 months ago.

The money grabbing element is embarrassing & I’ve stopped putting in what little money I used to.

I appreciate at the end of the day it’s a business dressed up in pretty Disney characters, but my attention has fizzled away to almost nothing now.

3 Likes

So your reason for trying to win in war isn’t to get more or better chests, or even simply for bragging rights, but to increase a numerical ranking generated by a fixed formula?

Well, now I feel better about not being able to beat bots much higher than 200 with one breaker.

What server are you on, when did this start, and how does the game determine how many and which red skill chips to award you when you raid?

3 Likes

Man
I was trying to say the same but there were 2 members here kept attacking me for no reason

You are absolutely right
Thaaaaaank you for telling the truth
Pb destroyed the game for no reason

2 Likes

Thank you for that thoughtful response to each of the points I raised. I greatly appreciate the insight of such a skilled player as yourself.

8 Likes

Um, I think they were being sarcastic

Sort of, maybe? The language I used was pretty sarcastic, but I do genuinely appreciate his reply for the insight it provides, especially given his skill at the game.

1 Like

You can’t raid epic

I got a similar response from them because I didn’t know what a made up acronym meant :man_shrugging:. That shows their level of maturity.

I’m still waiting on him to respond; I’m sure there’s some reason for what he said.

1 Like

Ah, he went back and edited his post to say “Auto fight” instead of “Raid”. So he’s complaining about Epic CW being so easy he can breeze through it without thinking, while most people posting here are complaining about it being so hard they can’t even finish it on Medium. And yet he require three breakers to beat a level 200 bot in invasion…? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

The post was meant as feedback to @Polaris and the whole per blue team based on my experience in the game for over 2 years! You can have your own opinion but I will not comment your attempts to argue with me…
since @Polaris don’t even care to answer only confirms my theory they don’t care even losing some of the top players on a whole server!
Enjoy the game since you like it so much @Jody_Caviness and good luck

2 days before gizmo nerf announcement

2 days after gizmo nerf
Coincidence? Think not

5 Likes

I hope you don’t mind me saying this, but just wanting to help :-).

In terms of Endless Surge is still something they are tweaking on, so could still come changes that improve the mode overall as well as gold gain. While I don’t know if they might end up scrapping the mode if they player feedback is overall indicating that the Endless Surge mode isn’t good isn’t something I am sure if are likely to happen, but I suppose could maybe happen if people overall prefer the old version.

As for Gizmoduck we know they are going to increase his Armor stealing cap, so he should become a bit better and more useable in Invasion soon again :-).

While I agree that they should probably improve all the modes, just have to give them time and hopefully things improve :-).

There are certainly problems with the game, some of which I fully expect to never be addressed while others may get better with feedback and updates. I just plain didn’t understand many of your complaints, but, as you said, you can have your own opinion.

I’m not going to speak to the Gizmoduck deal, except to say that once when someone posted that they were being offered that deal, I was being offered Finnick. But the Invasion Supplies Solo Deal is always offered during invasion. I’m curious as to how many people buy it, because it certainly doesn’t look like a very good deal to me.

I didnt get it either but I know a lot of people that did. As for invasion supplies this is the first time I ever got this deal

Yeah, supposedly the hero deals are randomly generated; if Gizmoduck was being offered more than usual during the two weeks or so before his nerf, that would definitely be evidence of a cash grab, but otherwise it strikes me as, at worst, a careless oversight in not removing him from the deal rotation for a little while. And I always thought everyone saw all the Invasion Supply deals; it’s interesting that some people aren’t getting them.

Randomly generated my backside! :smile:

No offence to you btw.

Funny enough I got offered 2 chip deals for pleakley already each at 100+ chips, wow so lucky me what are the chances​:joy::joy: just 200 dollars to get both of them

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney