Some tips for a beginner

Hi guys, first, sorry for the bad english, i’m using google translate

I started a few days ago and I have some doubts of the game, actually I don’t know anything yet lol.

I’m in server 19, level 34, my heroes is:

Felix 2* (B1), Vanellope 2* (B0), Frozone 2* (B0), Sully and Boo 2* (B0), Ralph 1* (B0), Yax 1* (B0), Elastic Woman 1* (B0).

I was spending diamonds on Felix, but I read that he’s not very good, so I decided to do this post. So what do I do with my diamonds? Which characters are good on server 19? From what I read, there aren’t all the characters on this server. What do you recommend investing in? Any tips help

1 Like

Ducky and Bunny reign supreme on 19, with Duke Caboom following close behind. I would also recommend either Aladdin or Bogo, as they counter enemy Ducky and Bunnies. Bogo with his Calhoun disk is preferable of the two. A combination of Yax and Finnick is also worthwhile, especially with Finnick’s Judy disk. So, the team I recommend the most is:

Ducky and Bunny, Duke Caboom (Woody disk), Bogo (Calhoun disk), Yax (Finnick disk), Finnick (Judy disk).

3 Likes

Thanks Auriga.

I’ll save my diamonds then.

Any other tips? Does anyone else have a team tip or characters?

Now i have Hércules B1 and Flecha B1…

I’m using Sully, Hércules, Vanellope, Yax, Frozone

Some other tips? Please? <3

Get Goofy is you can. He’s ridiculous.

Miguel Rivera is a great healer ,STITCH is great Cosindering you don’t have Merida and jack sparrow in your server MIGUEL AND STITCH COME OUT ON TUESDAY

Yes, everyone use Goofy lol… I have only 2 Chips = (

Now i’m using: Vanellope, Buzz, Duke, Sully and Hércules.

Do u think is worth viu this?

Stamina? Never spend diamonds on that, you can get them elsewhere.

Ty for de tips…

Well, now o have more characters, i’m using: Buzz, Duke, Hércules, Bogo and Vanellope.

But i think venellope isen’t worth more… Who u put in her place?

And the skills, white, Green, BLUE, purple, How It work?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney