Sooo anoying!šŸ˜”

I think thereā€™s a bug with Minnie mouse.

I have her at level 97 with her charm skill maxed at my level but in arena and coliseum if I go against level 50 and above but she doesnā€™t charm them?

Things to know:

-i do see her use her skill so itā€™s no interruption of any kind

-canā€™t really show any photoā€™s because Iā€™m not sure when to take it during the skill

Level is not the only variable to consider. Some heroes come with Evasion, which will allow them to ā€œdodgeā€ disables, such as stun and charm. In addition some heroes give Hardy stacks, which block all kind of debuffs, including charm.

If you let us know what hero lineup you are going against we can check if they have any of those. You can easily check evasion levels on Heroes - Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Database

2 Likes

Another thing to note, not sure if it applies to non-challenger arena/coliseum, but this season all heroes start with 5 stacks of hardy. That blocks most of the debuffs that usually happen. Iā€™ve had even veteran players confused on why some things donā€™t work as they should, its easy to forget the seasonal rules.

Thatā€™s only in Challenger leagues; I donā€™t think they would be facing teams with level 50ish heroes if they had advanced that far.

Thanks so much this helps and so that all of you know Iā€™m in silveršŸ˜

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney