Sparring alone

I know we can spar other people, but I had a few ideas if we could spar alone.

We choose our characters first,then we select a rarity to spar.Then we choose the characters to spar(or randomize).When you win against a team that has at least one character higher than you,you get a reward.

9 Likes

I’d want to spar with whatever even without any reward tbh, so many strategies to test, so little opportunities

6 Likes

#Narcissist for life

This is actually a great idea! I want to see my limits too. I also want to see which heroes have advantages over mine

Yeah I’d love to test my own teams. Just to see how well some sync with each other. I could effectively test my teams myself than trying to fight others over and over.

1 Like

I like the idea, but the reward thing would be easily exploitable. All a player would need to do is make the enemy team comp terrible, and reap the rewards.

1 Like

Who said there had to be rewards @PawpsicleSticks?

Right here, @Filadae_Djaq :expressionless:

1 Like

Then that part I did not read…

I see no point in getting rewards for sparring selected heroes

Maybe you could only get rewards from sparring once per day or something. That way people couldn’t spam it. Or there could be a daily quest to do X spar battles, that would give reward of xp/influence itself

2 Likes

I was thinking about this some. And it’s not exactly about solo sparring but it goes along with this idea of using sparring to train.

I’d also love to be able to have a playback of arena fights and spars. I can see statistics all day but without seeing how heroes interact in the fight it’s only 1/2 the information.

Honestly sparring needs to be fixed before they add to it. Currently whoever initiates the spar gets a combat advantage, which severely screws with spars intended to practice against war targets. You spar, win, then attack the real target and lose. It happens even when you spar a team stronger than your war target by a good margin, which means it’s not just the Car buffs from war causing the discrepancy.

That’s true, whoever does initiate the fight has some weird advantage. I always thought it had to do with the animation difference of the two sides.

I don’t think that’s the case, it’s just RNG

1 Like

I don’t think so. I spent an evening testing it with a guild mate. We found a combination of teams that whenever I initiated the fight I always won and vice versa using the same exact teams. We did it over 10 times trying to see what was the cause.

It was like whoever initiated got their skills off a second faster and my assumption was because the animation difference in how the teams enter allow the one side to hit first.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney