Special Invasion Week: The TITANS! (Game Mode Concept)

The sources are from here

Certainly looks official to me

6 Likes

PerBlue, we need more Disney in game about Disney!!! How about events with stories from movies?? There are a lot of heroes with made stories and characters. WHY DON’T YOU USE IT???

You win this one…

2 Likes

What else has to be said than…We. Absolutely. Need. This!
The missing piece for special invasion is right here.
Not only is more Disney-themed (previously mentioned by the other fellow members) it’s fresh and unique.
Outstanding idea! I support this.

Off topic: Not going to lie. When I start reading the first sentence it came to my mind that WE could use the titans. Don’t know what was thinking :sweat_smile:
Since everything is turned into creeps, thought the titans would be no exception. Eventually free them and make them playable characters by the cost of 2 hero slots.

4 Likes

Other villains can also be fought besides the titans so we can have a awesome invasion mode

Like jangles the clown or prince John with his army of rhino’s

Maybe it is best that the bosses be giants

Jangle is a giant clown

And Prince John is puny

Ok so prince John won’t work

How about king candy in his Cy-bug form

(Hmmmm…this just gave me a idea)

jangles isn’t a villain, just a deep dark fear of Riley… :grimacing:

1 Like

He’s the technical villain of inside out

The word you’re looking for is antagonist, and you are correct. However, he had no villainous intent, so David is also correct.

3 Likes

The villain!?!

He had like…4 minutes screen time…

anger was more of a villain than him. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Tell that to devs of SA. Every guy not on the bad side is a “hero”. Everyone not on the good side is a “villain”.

Oh thank you

I meant primary antagonist

Or perhaps Joy was the antagonist and Sadness was the Protagonist?

Thinking about it like that changes how you see the characters…

I was thinking vice versa

antagonist - a person who actively opposes or is hostile to someone or something; an adversary.

Protagonist - the main figure or one of the most prominent figures in a situation.

Joy emotionally abused Sadness by shunning her, shutting her down.

Sadness did nothing but be herself, and since Sadness was the Second character introduced, we can assume that she could take the role of protagonist quite easily.

1 Like

You mean something like this?

Special Invasion Week: The Offspring of Doomsday and Armageddon

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney