Spending boycott

Yep. Saw a 100 diamond crate deal for 9.99 that can be purchased 3 times. Normally I’d drop 30 on that for 300 crates but I can’t support these recent changes. Very telling how after the community is foaming at the mouth they offer some pretty good deals.

4 Likes

I don’t have money to spend normally

1 Like

Same over here on server 7
It hurts - but it hurts Perblue more

A license can be revoked…

I think PB wont be considering this boycott… bec there are still more whales in our server 7… they still competing on the contest… unless we hit a certain amount of refunds… like what happened before in arena and coli daily rewards…

The amount of players quitting is startling I’m sure we lost 4 guilds this week

2 Likes

I know that my guild has lost a few and we aren’t happy about it. I guarentee that these people aren’t coming back either. Makes me sad to know that a change like this ever happened to begin with. There is definitely a noticed slow in progression and that doesn’t reflect well on making the game less of a grind. This game at this point is NOT beginner friendly. I can’t even imagine the look on someone news face when you tell them they have to collect a hundred million gold and focus on only 15 champs. No point in even collecting all of them at this point. You basically need to play flavor of the season and only go after and level the most overpowered champs.

2 Likes

It’s changed nothing we now have an op duck and I can’t win as it smashes my shields every time it’s only meant to have a 25 percent chance. Focus on bugs not ripping us off. The whales still have this over powered hero and maxed and disked why can’t per blue see this?

2 Likes

All you have stopped is moderate spenders and f2p from competing and they are quitting the numbers quitting must be astronomical.

1 Like

Oh, don’t forget the crashes that were also introduced with this ridiculous update, every 10 minutes I get kicked out! And when I am in I can’t afford to do anything due to the updates… what is that other game about to be released?

2 Likes

@Polaris Big Spender here. I’m not spending at all till you undo Nerfs on heroes I spent serious money upgrading.

5 Likes

I am also joining the boycott. Server 14 has horrible “deals” That are not in line with other servers. I’m getting close to quitting this game.

1 Like

The thing is guys is they’re concentrating more on the new whales on the new servers server 3 is dying a slow death and I think they couldn’t care less. Us boycotting though will hopefully help. But I’m in a top guild and they’re not boycotting.

3 Likes

Yea I don’t know if going turbo in server 1 is still boycotting but just reading that post helped to keep me strong willed in this boycott. Sad though because I would have loved nothing more than to give my hard earned $20 to purchase that Elsa deal given she is my top toon right now. I almost caved when they threw in the other $20 deal to stack with it but I just can’t support per blue anymore… I mean whose to say they won’t nerf her in a couple months screwing me out of my money

3 Likes

My guild also keep on buying deals…
Ser7 top 9 guild

Yea not everyone is going to join in the boycott but that’s fine they can waste their money now and be in the same spot the majority of us are in now. A lot people look at it as its hurting themselves more than per blue to not take the deals, which is true but in the long run when per blue see the bottom line decreased they will know why.

1 Like

Pro Tip: If you see an OP hero, enjoy it while it lasts (Shank and Darkwing Duck)

5 Likes

Server 14 not spending a penny until balance issues are corrected.

2 Likes

No answers, no change to spending boycott I guess

3 Likes

Hey Per blue if you keep censoring our posts it just proves we’re right and you decide instead to just be no better than dictators spreading your we care about our players propaganda

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney