SpongeBob SquarePants and Gary Unlikely Hero Concept

SpongeBob SquarePants and Gary Unlikely Concept

SpongeBob SquarePants is ready to cheer on his allies and his pet Gary is raring to fight. Together, they help allies and push back the creeps.

Quote: “Gary! There’s a bomb strapped to my chest! It’s gonna explode in 3 seconds unless you take a bath! [Gary doesn’t react] Please…?”

STATS

Chips to unlock: 10

Starting stars: :star:

Role: Support

Position: Midline

Trials Team: Yellow

ANIMATIONS

Basic Attack: SpongeBob “serves” frozen Krabby Patties with his spatula.

Entrance: SpongeBob dances in and Gary follows.

Victory: SpongeBob jumps for joy.

Defeat: Gary hides in his shell and SpongeBob cries.

Being hit: SpongeBob flinches in surprise.

SKILLSET

White Skill: WOOOO!!! YEAH!!!
SpongeBob cheers on his allies, granting them x armor for 30 seconds and x damage for 26 seconds.

Green Skill: Come on, Gary, MOVE IT!!!
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage: Gary charges into the enemies, knocking them back, and dealing x fantastic damage. All enemies are stunned for 5 seconds.

Blue Skill: Who Put YOU on the Planet?
SpongeBob says,“Who Put YOU on the Planet?” and heals for x HP. SpongeBob gains 15 stacks of hardy.
Who_put_you_on_the_planet_zps15ffd854

Purple Skill: Krusty Krab Pizza
:fist: Basic Damage: SpongeBob throws a Krusty Krab Pizza at the nearest enemy. The enemy gets blinded for 12 seconds and gets 10 stacks of fatigue. Each stack of fatigue clears a new buff.

Red Skill: Return Fire
Passive: After an ally is KO’d, SpongeBob gains x damage for the remainder of the wave. Krusty Krab Pizza deals 10% more basic damage. WOOOO!!! YEAH!!! now silences all foes for 25 seconds. The silence has a chance to fail against enemies above level x.

+X Max HP
+X Armor
+X Evasion

FRIENDSHIPS

Friendship 1

Friend campaign name: An Encouraging Shopping Trip

Disk name: Enthusiasm and Lightheartedness

SpongeBob and Gary/Joy

SpongeBob goes clothes shopping with Joy and they give good feedback to each other.

Allies: Disgust, Gonzo, and Kronk

Disk advantages: 15% attack speed, 10% per star. +5% purple skill power per level.

Friendship 2

Friend campaign name: Spreading the Happiness

Disk name: Cheery Times

SpongeBob and Gary/Mickey Mouse

SpongeBob, Gary, and Mickey go to the town square and play music to cheer up everybody.

Allies: Minnie Mouse, Goofy, and Meilin Lee

Disk advantages: 15% fantastic damage increase. +5% fantastic damage increase per star. +2% reality increase per level

I tried my best. I hope it is good. I am open to any feedback. Just tell me straight up. My feelings won’t get hurt. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I think it’s alright, I definitely see it took some effort :+1:

If I were to give some tips…

Technically costumes don’t happen anymore but in concepts they’re fine. I’m not sure with this one cause it doesn’t include Gary, while you presented the character as a duo

“Passive” is something that happens automatically, without an action performed. Which means both this white skill and that blue skills are not passives. The red skill is, but it’s not necessary to specify it.

Normally it’s specified in part of the white skill to clarify something from the character’s kit that happens automatically

Also this is more of a nitpick but usually purple skills are passive effects. We do have a couple ones that aren’t but it’s rare.

A few more tips for the kit:

• Red skills give 3 stat bonuses, which aren’t in this concept

• The stat “damage” doesn’t actually exist, the term is just used to say a skill does… well damage. The stats that damage usually depends on are “basic damage” and “skill power”

• Again a nitpick but some of those numbers look extremely OP. Like the 30 seconds team wide stun- :laughing:

The friendships are nice, but the disk themselves are a bit confusing. Disks generally have at least one stat that increases with the disk level and one effect that increases with disk stars

Overall this is a neat concept. Nice job :clap:

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback!

1 Like

I like the idea of SpongeBob and Gary’s campaign with Mickey.

Thank you.

1 Like

You’re welcome.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney