Stan for Disney heroes part 5

Hey kiddos! I want to thank you guys sooo much for voting Stan. White:
“Rich Cane Whack” he whacks a foe with his cane, then the enemy gets stunned. Green: “Money” he gives a ally money, healing them for 345 HP. Blue: “Investigate” he investigates a enemy, and after investigatiing, he then punches a enemy. Purple: “Rich Speed Attack” If Stan uses a attack, it also grants him 100% speed attack. Entrance: the mystery shack appears, and he walks out fancy. Victory: does a cheer. Defeat: he makes a angry face. That’s it. And also, if you have a Stan image, I would like you guys to show it to me what PB would have a Stan pic like. I really liked making ideas, the next idea hero’s I am thinking about.

Dont make the concept just one whole paragraph. Make it clear and good. Also clarify who you are doing, either say Stanley Pines or Grunkle Stan. FYI You can take pics on your phone (which is what I do). Stan’s entrance is bad, his death is bad, and his victory needs more detail. What are his friendships? What is his role? Where is he positioned? Stan doesn’t seem as much of a healer. He is a cheap old man scamming customers. This is his personality. Which is why I’m making a concept of him in a few days. Right now I’m working on Soos. Also remind me when Stan has ever investigated? As far as I can recall he didn’t. Also it’s called “study.” Also I feel like you used my idea of my Wendy’s “Corduroy-ed” for Stan’s investigate, where Wendy charms an enemy and then after the charm ends she kicks the enemy, seems like Stan’s skill is a rip-off. And for how long does Stan investigate. Overall, I’ll give your concept a 0/10

2 Likes

Think you going a bit to harsh on the guy, altho the presentation is not great and missing some key factors and also some rework need to be set, 0/10 is a bit overboard. At least he’s showing some material, which should count a bit. It’s not like that guy’s Ducktales picture spam (hope not see that again). That is a 0.

2 Likes

You mean king Louie?

1 Like

…interesting you are so passionate about criticism when someone else makes a concept for a Gravity Falls character. As of yet in the series, I haven’t seen any evidence to support Stan even being in game. He hasnt fought anyone yet. I assume he does later in the series??

Seeing his name gives me the chills now.

But yes, exactly him.

1 Like

Well since you are a newbie to the series I’ll give you a pass

Yep, he does in the future, you’ll see :eyes:

@Champion_David,I’m making good topics and you guys hurt my feelings by this and I didn’t want to add any others. So can you guys think a little ‘positive’ when I’m gonna say something?

Sorry man, I was defending you there. It is hard for me to judge Gravoty Falls characters cuz I haven’t finished the series :wink:

Ohhhh, ok, I was just mad at you for wahtever that was…

1 Like

You read my comment right? Also your concept isn’t the best. This user called @Baroness_Eric_II made a really cool concept about Stanley Pines

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney