State of the Game - February 2020

Honestly, as someone who has invested in Randall, I appreciate you not entirely nerfing him. The fact is, everyone has an option to invest in who they want. More people could’ve invested in Randall than chose to. It’s not as cut and dry as nerfing him.

1 Like

How about instead of doing a whole bunch of crazy non sense you guys stop pushing more characters levels etc and let people catch up. Also stop making things so hard to beat. Make things less stamina money badge bits etc to level up characters. You are addressing everything but what everyone keeps complaining about.

4 Likes

Well…

What if you made a new thing, where you could collect regular/premium stamina bottles one day and friend stamina the next. Like ports.

5 Likes

Lol I’ve got to say I loved this bit that you said. Totally true!

4 Likes

Why can’t you do 10 levels per rank?

@Polaris haven’t been able to send you messages about guild leader chat. Always receive The message saying you are accepting messages at this time. Trying to be added to the forum. Thanks!

You need to message @GuildLeaderChat for access, not this account.

1 Like

Thanks! Sorry about that. The invite said to message you.

No worries! Technically, that account is also me, but I wanted to keep the messaging for the guild leader section separate from my mod account. :smiley:

2 Likes

@polaris does your team realize that at the end of 2018 cap increase frequency was addressed with a promise to slow down, only to have 2019 raise caps faster and faster? Now they’re having a conversation but you can’t say when or if things will change? Why should anyone even care what is posted here when it seems to have no follow through?

3 Likes

While I also hate the level increases, I believe Polaris has explained multiple times that when she said “slow down in the updates” at that time, she was referring to the new features in the game, not the level increases. I believe multiple people mixed that up, including myself at that time.

With that said, I really hope they are listening and do slow down the level cap increases. I believe that is the number 1 issue most players have with the game.

3 Likes

No they have twice promised us a slow down in level and badge cap as well.

1 Like

I’m referring strictly to the post Polaris made at the end of 2018. I am honestly not sure/don’t remember if they made any other promise between then and now.

Polaris did say they would slow down on updates. Never specified on level and badge caps.
And since then Polaris mentioned many times specifically they that they were talking about game modes. It always was the other players who kept mixing stuff up and mentioning they would slow down on level and cap increases as well.

2 Likes

Actually were we promised twice they would slow down level and badge as well they even did for a little while after the second one, then they stopped doing that. I know very well what you referring to as well though.

Please stop the level increases. Add the true raid content I kept suggesting since beta.

It’s only a matter of time before this game becomes a ghost town and a majority of the players go to Disney Sorcerer’s Arena or Lego Unboxed (which will have true raids)

4 Likes

There is a bug that lets Shank heal herself for a long amount of time with “Piston Slam”. And there is no disk or mod that can help do this. This is what is making the friend campaigns hard.

@Polaris can you address this to the team?

And here we are again.
Another useless p2w Update.

Nothing has changed. :disappointed:

2 Likes

Well… the new challenger stuff might actually have convinced me that arena and coli aren’t worth bothering with.

…seriously, I’m looking at it all and I cant make heads or tails of it

6 Likes
  • And CW is still awful, or even worse.
  • Randall is still broken, his first dodge still kills everyone, so nothing has changed.
  • “Slot machine” just loves to give skill chips for heroes which already have red skill unlocked and not for those who doesn’t, really… 3 CWs and only 105 Nick chips?
  • No more 500 daily diamonds from PVP modes, great. Just every 4 weeks for a week.
12 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney