State of the Game - February 2020

@Polaris

Could we make it easier to change Heroes’ discs in hero selection section all over including spars please?
It’s getting more and more annoying to change discs especially now with almost 100 discs in the game in total. Surely there’s a feature can be added allowing us to change hero disc on the spot like hold tap the hero drag to the desired disc or something like that. It would be an amazing feature I reckon.

6 Likes

I’d love a way to favorite or pin a hero to the top of the hero list. I really want to be able to easily access the character/s I’m working on.

4 Likes

Is it possible to add trade market, where we can do trading of badges and disks?

6 Likes

Anything?

13 Likes

@Polaris any update?? It is late.

4 Likes

Nonsense, A wizard is never late nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he intends too.
But seriously @Polaris where is the State of the Game for the second- I mean third quarter of 2020?

4 Likes

Lost in translation, I guess. Since people are still spending and others who can’t or don’t want to quietly leaving the game. S5 seems deserted again nearly one year after the merge. No way for weaker players to get into challenger Arena since the top spots are crowded by paying overachievers from merged servers.
But this will not incite me to spend one penny. It will incite to do the opposite, spending nothing at all. No use to trying to catch up to a broken game with that huge disparity between the PtW and FtP people. Good riddance Disney Heroes.

5 Likes

I would really like to know from Perblue if other mergers are being planned and how, since level raising would have to slow down at the top end for that.

Now imagine how deserted servers are that never merged before…

3 Likes

🤦
Please stop

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney