State of the Game - March 2022

You may be seeing these back soon.

8 Likes

Improved at least?

Speaking of Wish Crates, came to think of this old post of mine:

As far as the Wish Crates goes I think 300/3000(1x/10x) is a fair price, which I think is illustrated well here and it be a price that’s fair for both players and PerBlue :-).

5 Likes

I will be excited about Yellow rank refresh I hope you are looking at able to get heroes to yellow I bit faster it takes way to long and I have to wonder why the ranks went to R19 in the first place I thought with the system R16 would be it to achieve yellow considering your pattern of 2 Blue, 4 Purple and 8 Orange. R19 is just a bit to much when you have to pay 100,000-200,000+ energy and over 100m gold to get just 1 to yellow even starting at R10 it still takes that much. would be nice for either lower energy to craft certain badges or just a couple less ranks in Red to get there would be Appreciated by everyone. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Well, technically there are 3 Blue, 5 Purple and 9 Orange (since “+0” is also to be included).

Besides that also means there are 2 Green ranks (Green (+0) and Green+1).

The calc is funny - 1 White + 2 Green + 3 Blue + 5 Purple + 9 Orange is… 20 Red (which Red+19 suffices since Red (+0) is a thing).

I wouldn’t count on it.

The icon don’t mean a thing. That’s reserve for characters that are popular at the time. And it looks like it Rapunzel and Flynn Rider this time.

1 Like

This is understandable.
However, with nothing happening in so long we have hoarded quite a bit of the guild contest tokens:

So the problem is that the moment new perks is launched, most guilds will spend everything they have and then have to wait another 2 years for new ones to be added.

Honestly I would be perfectly okay with getting perks that support lower level players more to help them grow quicker.
This won’t boost top guilds too quickly.

Something I hope you are considering for when new perks are implemented and my suggestion would be to add these slowly every three months or so, even if it is just adding to the existing perks: Invasion breakers, skill point consumables, stamina storage etc.
Thanks!

6 Likes

@Loutre When are the war cars gonna update because the stats of the cars are really

You get the idea for the rest of them.

You should put that in this thread.

3 Likes

Oh didn’t see the new post :joy:

tbh for me they never did.

1 Like

I dont know if it’s just me but this game usually plays terrible on ios, especially with the sound on where sometimes the sounds/music is very scratchy and broken and other times clicking the Fight button or when starting a fight the game freezes for a few seconds. There is sometimes even a delay when changing characters before a fight. My solution, while terrible, is to force close the app and reopen it and I do this many times over and over.

There is no issue clicking between menus, only when the heroes are on the screen.

My phone is only a few years old and I remember having this issue on a different phone when I first started playing many years ago when the game came out. I have even closed all apps except for the game and turned on/off the “reduce VFX intensity” in settings to no effect.

Is this something the team is aware of as many years later it still doesnt seem addressed. :frowning:

2 Likes

@MASS_IX please don’t start your spamming again

3 Likes

what was the point of that?

I wasn’t going to

No spoilers please. We forumers are frightfully sensitive to spoilers.

They aren’t datamined…

4 Likes

This news sounds good.
Also, I love your Robin Hood gif!
Which reminds me I’d love to have more characters from that classic!:fox_face::bear::dagger::shield:
I’m also curious about the improvements on the Trial events, especially when I couldn’t beat my high score.:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Because it starts in 2 and a half hours? It is right at the top!

Anyway, this is not really the topic to ask. @Loutre maybe the topic should be closed?

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney