State of the Game Nov 2023

While we have already planned out a handful of upcoming costumes next year, we are always happy to receive suggestions in a wishlist thread!

7 Likes

Have to be fair, it’s pretty hard to be excited about the new plans.
Okay, the first parts are expected and really welcome.
Servers…also expected.
And then we have the meat and potatoes of my honest scelticism - the skins.

Don’t they need to approve each skin separately? In case they dislike something.

Challenger skins? So, we get those from Arena rather than crates, as it is right now?

That heavily drops the chances of seeing our favourites, sadly😅

Sounds cool, but won’t that take too much time to remake skillset parts?

That is probably the saddest part, cause going for Prize Wall to get the new hero was pretty exciting even if the hero itself brings no excitement at all.

Again, sounds awesome, but we need to see how much time these get not to hurt the already slowing schedule.

5 Likes

So I understand the slowed release schedule but consider keeping them in the prize wall. Shifting them to things like trials will penalize new or weaker players unnecessarily. Prize wall plus the increased stamina is the new equalizer right now as newer players and more casual players can still get a new hero and get them to yellow … don’t take this away …

20 Likes

Just ignore them

I can only say we need more Support role heroes. This year we only got Tiana?

7 Likes

OMG I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS!!!
@TheGrillFather Please tell me we will get OG Elsa back in game??? :eyes:

2 Likes

I can’t wait to be the state of the game!

It’s probably not gonna happen, but I would love to see the DT17 characters with different movesets. In my opinion, the DT17 versions are HEAVILY different from the regular versions and has so much more potential for new movesets than as skins. Like DT17 Fenton/Gizmoduck for example I feel has so much more potential without being in his Gizmosuit lol.

ducktales-gizmoduck

7 Likes

Please add Oliver & Dodger… 6 years of waiting :sob:

14 Likes

I need to watch the movie haven’t been able to look any good opportunity to see it

1 Like

Something that I have been waiting on for awhile now and is definitely overdue!

This is surprising, hopefully they have the new players they so desperately need

YES!!!

Definitely a curveball… Something to look out for :eyes:

Definitely some exciting things to come! I need is more badges that aren’t platinum then I’m set!!

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to what comes next for the game, and I’m still waiting for when we’ll get characters like Pinocchio, King Candy, Star Butterfly, Molly McGee & Scratch.
Also can’t wait to see more costumes for characters, I really hope Mickey, Donald, and Goofy get their Kingdom Hearts outfits.

2 Likes

Wow! Lots of great adjustments as a player who has been playing for many years this is all very good to see. I love seeing how the game has continued throughout the years and I feel as it’s definitely gone passed it’s dead phase. I’ve been very pleased with the content and game changes as of late

It’s been great for the most part! But all I’ll say is let the players choose who to earn chip wise, similar to the wish crate it’d be a much better and player friendly way to work on who I want to work on.

Very exciting! Similarly though I hope the guild aid function can get a little extra love as it’s far behind and not working well enough with how fast the game is moving forward.

That’s good. I do hope everything goes well and accordingly. I would like to wait until at least some of the lag is down before this happens.

Very good! The battle pass is super outdated even more so the premium version. The idea is good but rewards need to be buffed a LOT

Interesting, is this the reason heroes are being pushed for every 8 weeks? As it takes the same time to develop as you’ve said in the past

Do you mean like arena? And are these individual skins so like 4-6 unique skins for each refreshed hero? :thinking::thinking:

So similar to friendship campaigns? Just without the friendship aspect? Or will it be more similar to the normal campaign and you’ll be able to collect badges?

Very nice! Poor musketeer. Will this replace the forums or will it be an additional community?

Overall, this is all great and I’m excited to see the future of this game. And I hope it continues to grow as it is.

4 Likes

Me gusta este juego.

Bonjour tout le monde, je sais pas vous mais je manque cruellement d’or. Comment vous faites ? Je n’arrive plus à suivre pour mettre tout mes héros emeraude :sob:
L’équipe du jeu svp augmentez l’or qu’on peut avoir !

1 Like

Overall, I think it’s a good change. I thought there were too many current game characters.
I also like the hero refresh and the release of new PVE content.

1 Like

Next hero is Ratigan, confirmed!

jk I think

Honestly, I think it’s worked out about as well as could be expected. My two accounts are in guilds ranked roughly in the 40s in total power, and both guilds have probably about half of our opponents that are potentially beatable, with the remaining opponents split evenly between “impossible to beat” and “almost impossible to lose against”.

We were told this was the objective of the last reduction in the release cadence, and while there have been some notable QoL improvements in that time, I’d be hard-pressed to say that the game is getting less buggy…

Getting the new hero through the Prize Wall was a great way for new players to jump into the game with a top-tier hero; I worry that their options now will be much more limited, slowing their progression. I hope that the trials, at least, will provide enough chips to unlock the new hero even at the easiest levels.

As someone who really enjoys the Disney aspect of the game (the Eda/Fairy Godmother campaign has been amusing, and both of Dante’s friend campaigns were fun), I find this intriguing and hope it comes to the game sometime in 2024.

That could be fun, although the forum seems like it would be pretty redundant once that’s up and running. Will the forum see any changes as a result, or will it remain the same, or even go away (hopefully at worst to read-only mode, rather than vanishing completely)?

8 Likes

Nice! I’m so excited for everything to come out for 2024.

This has me very interested in how this will play out

I’ve been here since the beginning and have seen the changes some good and some not so great but always improving. I really like that we are being listened to and that our opinions matter thank you

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney