Steamboat Mickey Concept

Stars: :star::star::star:
Role: Control
Team: Red
Entrance: Mickey Walks in With a Tip of His Hat.
KO: Mickey looms down and sighs.
Basic Attack: Mickey kicks an enemy, healing X damage.
White Skill: Cat Fling — Steamboat Mickey grabs the tail of a cat and flings it at an enemy.
Green Skill: Quacking Duck — Mickey will grab a Duck and stretch its neck to make quacks, silencing enemies for Y seconds.
Blue Skill: Pots and Pans — Mickey grabs some spoons and bang it on pots and pans, granting him one stack of cool.
Purple Skill: Steamboat Whistle — Mickey whistles, making music, hurting the enemies.
Red Skills: Music to My Ears — Quacking Duck silences enemies 50% longer. Pots and Pans grants Mickey 3 stacks of cool instead of 1.
Friendship 1: Steamboat Mickey and Goofy “Goofy wants Steamboat Mickey to play a song for him, but trouble ruins the song.”
Friendship 2: Steamboat Mickey and Pete "Pete and Mickey team up against enemies, but they realize they don’t want to team up anymore.

3 Likes

Hi there and welcome to the forums! This is would be a lot better in #forum-events:hero-concepts.

I assume that this is your first concept. Before starting another I suggest reading this guide I made to help you improve.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney