Stickybeard (Unlikely Concept)

After my first KND character concept, I am back with another one, this time for Stickybeard.

Description: Sailing the suburbs of the city, this candy pillaging pirate is more than ready to join the ongoing fight against the creeps.

Position: Mid

Quote: “You picked a fight with the wrong pirate!”

Trial Team: Red

Defeat:
Stickybeard drops his candy cane sword on the ground and cries.

Victory: Stickybeard laughs while holding a lollipop in his hands.

Basic attack: Stickybeard sends his pirate henchmen Chewy and Gooey to run through the nearest enemy for x amount of seconds dealing x amount of damage.

White Skill: Licorice Lash: Stickybeard grabs a piece of licorice and uses it to deal x amount of damage to the nearest enemy for x amount of seconds.

Green Skill: Bon-Bon Barrage: Stickybeard grabs a handful of chocolate bon bons and throws them at the nearest enemy for x amount of seconds dealing x amount of damage.

Blue Skill: Truffle Toss: Stickybeard grabs truffles and starts throwing them at the nearest enemy for x amount of seconds dealing x amount of damage.

Purple Skill: Toffee Throw: Stickybeard grabs Toffee pieces and starts throwing them at the nearest enemy for x amount of seconds dealing x amount of damage to the nearest enemy.

Red Skill: Candy Corn Catapult: Stickybeard loads candy corn pieces into a catapult and launches them at the nearest enemy for x amount of seconds dealing x amount of damage to the nearest enemy.

Friendships:

Stickybeard/Jack Sparrow

Stickybeard/Kim Possible

1 Like

I suggest maybe read this this guide

Noted. :+1:

What do you think of the alliterative skill names? And the friendships?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney