Stitch Allies

The Top 5 will be after this post I promise.

I’m just curious if anyone knows what characters have good synergy with Stitch since he’s the main character on my team, Wall-E being the 2nd main. So are there any noteworthy characters good to have on a team with Stitch?

1 Like

My main team is Stitch, Moana, Scar, Jack Jack, and I switch between Timon/Pumbaa and Quorra.

In invasion, I use Stitch, Bo Peep, Duke, Meg, and Ducky/Bunny

1 Like

Aloha. I KNEW you would come here lol. But yeah Ducky and Bunny is definitely good with Stitch since they synergize with his MH Disk. So does Timon and Pumba. Which is good because I actually really like those characters.

I mainly go for characters I have an attachment to. You know, the fun way to play

1 Like

Anyone who can study can go well with stitch - eg. Barbossa, Baymax, since he gains bonus energy on crit

1 Like

I like to play with characters I love, bit I iterpret it differently than you do. Yah see, I love a character that is strong in game. Not true for all strong characters, but it is true for some. :grin:

1 Like

Baymax is good with Stitch?! YAY! He’s like my 2nd favorite Disney character so that’s awesome!!!

Yeah for me, if a character I love also happens to be strong, it’s a bonus

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney