Stop posting invasion team in public

Perblue took information for best toons used in invasion and they started merfing them so we will spend more and more to get something new works

STOP POSTING INVASION TEAMS IN FORUMS

3 Likes

That’s a lie. They rarely ever nerf heroes.

And, if this was true… RANDALL WOULD NOT BE THE KING OF THE META!!!

sigh

I’m pretty sure PB know which heroes are good in their own game, they don’t need us to tell them :sweat_smile:

Umm…
Randall was and still is broken after “nerf” - 482891 comments on forum about a need of nerfing him

Bo Peep - after disk nerf she’s trash - 0 comments on forum about nerfing her

But people on forum always mentioned Bo as important member of team on blue invasion, so maybe not maybe yes, but @ProtectorSimba is somewhere right.

They refused to nerf his purple skill that’s what

But, she was never nerfed. She’s working EXACTLY like she used to, in every gamemode.

They mean her Woody disk. It got nerfed.

That’s what I meant. It’s working regularly for me. It does reduce Mama Bot armor and my team does more damage to it (30% since it’s at 2 stars). I’ve seen many people talking about the disk not working, and I was really annoyed hearing that. But then… nothing had changed.

That’s the biggest proof which can be possible.

A LOT of was changed, eh… anyway, search one of Polaris posts.

That’s not even the nerfed thing.
Read the forum.

I might have missed something then… what did they nerf if that’s not the problem?

They nerfed the amount of armor she shreds

Thanks, hadn’t noticed that. But it was immense before, so I don’t see why she should be trash now. I mean, even if the armor debuff has been reduced, you still have the damage boost for the whole team, plus even without a disk she already does a lot of damage. I’ve used her last time there was a blue invasion (which has been recently), and didn’t notice anything different with her gameplay, she and Meg kept destroying Bots.

I do agree it was a totally unneeded nerf though, considering there are WAY more annoying characters around.

They fixed the “bug” where the armor was reduced to zero to do massive damage to the bot. It was very noticeable on last blue invasion Update 1.16.10 Patch Notes

She and meg? Seriously?

What bot level are you talking about? 10? 100? 120?

We are talking about level 50k bots dude

And she is not the one who do damage btw

1 Like

Uhm… not huge, but a bit higher than that. Around 200

But both Bo and Meg had like 50 power up levels. I can’t afford many, since I’m F2P, but I guess they could have gone much further if I could get more.

200? Then we have nothing to talk about.

I mean. I know you get much further, but my characters are mostly R0 (at least Bo and Meg are) and have 4 stars. Guess if my character were maxed I could beat more.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney