Stop putting Shank in Goofy-Mickey friend campaign

Haven’t seen those yet. Still trying to pass Shank

How would someone in server 18 be able to finish this friend campaign. Herc was just released and I don’t have him yet and my max level is 90. I’m stuck at 5-4.
Am I going to have to wait until more updates and my level cap is higher? If so, that’s not good news for me! Haha

1 Like

If its not Shank, it’s Bogo with his healing shield. I get past the first Shank level and now I have Bogo in the way. What is the necessary requirements to get past this level I’m on because this is a joke at this point.

1 Like

When I did this campaign, I don’t remember enemies being O5, tbh…

It’s different depending on the level cap of the server

That’s not fair. This campaign is hard even before adjusting already…

Well then what are the requirements to complete the campaign? Please give us your advice so we can get that nightmare over with!

I had to invest my resources in Herc, Merlin to pass this campaign. And I mean it when I saay “Invest”. I even had to get Meg disc for Herc… Alice is my main heroes already

In other campaign, you need just 1 or 2 or 3 strong heroes and with a little luck, you can get the disc (after many tries, tbh) but for this disc, you will need all 5 strong heroes!!!

That sucks, I know. But there is no other way…

I did what crusty sock said. On S16 at the time I had goofy and Mickey O1 all badges fully enhanced used Jessie and jack disk. The reason I used jack’s disk and not the sully one was I needed the extra hp to keep Mickey alive. He was dying too quickly to get a heal off.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney