Strongest squad, and the strongest solo champion

hi my friends are from Vietnam and i am playing at server 5. It is nice to meet and learn from experience from my dear friends :heart::heart::kissing_heart:
Like the title I see the generals combine to form a team Pretty strong are:

I have majority of those characters at rank O0 at least. Remember characters from the same film/show will be designed to work well together. But based on what you have, focus on the following.

Tank: Goofy and Sulley/Boo
Damage: Beast and Moana
Control: Gaston and Jafar
Support: Mickey and Joy

Optional: Rafiki, Jasmine, Simba/Nala, Ducky/Bunny, Jack Sparrow Anger, Robin Hood.

I don’t like to tell people how to play the game because everyone has fun in their own way. But you should try to sort them by team instead of power. That way you can build the teams that will get you through trials. A solid 5 person team on each of the three teams will have you with 15 characters that you would use. Considering this, IF and only IF you keep them at generally the same power will you usually be able to breeze through city watch. Once you identify who you need for your teams, what you need to do to succeed will become much clearer.

Overall, just try to have fun. Try to mix in your favorites with a good team and enjoy the game the most you can. I hope I have been helpful to you.

1 Like

Sincerely thank you very much for this useful thing. I wish you happy gaming and lots of luck :heart::heart:
I am trying to balance the characters together. but I have a lot of trouble :joy::joy:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney