Strongest team comp?

What is the strongest team in your opinion? I’m on server 19

1 Like

Season? Or server?

Literally use any hero you’ve seen highlighted in recent patch notes. This is the advice I give to nearly everyone.

1 Like

The intent of the game is to look for synergy among characters while also understanding how to counter certain other combinations of enemies (for both PvE and PvP).

That said…he’s not wrong about rolling with the newer characters. I did exactly that as an experiment and I wreaked havoc in my arena league. Honestly, I think people started leaving me alone simply because they wanted to get rid of me (I.e. Let me promote from plat 2 to plat 1).

Ok, server 19. Ducky and Bunny are mandatory, Bogo with Calhoun disk is too. Aladdin (Ge) and Rafiki (Ja) are also really good. Scar and Duke (Wo) are also powerful. Don’t use weak back or midline characters, they’ll be dead faster than you can blink because of D&B’s laser.

3 Likes

I would say baymax but no your s19 EVE IS GOOD

EVE is a backline who’ll be spontaneously disintegrated by D&B. If you want to use her in Coli that’s fine, but definitely not in Arena.

1 Like

There isn’t a single best team comp because none of them will excel at every part of the game. A great comp for campaign isn’t going to be the same as a great comp for PVP because they’re different modes that have to be approached with different strategies.
Plus even in PVP your defending team isn’t likely going to be the same as your attacking team since you’ll likely have to plan around what counters the enemy team.
Short answer: there isn’t a short answer cause the game mechanics and strategies vary based on game mode.

Hi ues jessie at purple

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney