Suggestion: Add Darkwing and Megavolt to the Ducktales Collection

My household is a huge fan of the new Ducktales series. Darkwing and Megavolt both have appeared in this show, and Darkwing has played a major role in a handful of episodes. They are about to release an hour-long special introducing Gosalyn and Taurus Bulba… IN DUCKTALES. It’s surely related to the spin-off nature of the original program.

Are there any chances DW and Megavolt might join the Ducktales Collection? It’s a little sad seeing Launchpad and Gizmoduck there, without them.

1 Like

Darkwing duck has its own series

Darkwing only appears in ducktales 2017

Because they actually appeared in the 1990s DuckTales…

Didn’t ducktales come out in the 1980s?

1. Late 80s, but yes
1 Like

Donald only showed up in a couple of the 1987 episodes, and he’s there.

The current Ducktales has Darkwing’s universe as a major part. And even the classic based comics have them in the same universe.

The appearance of the Characters in game are based on the 1987 DuckTales.
Additionally we have not seen a real Megavolt yet in DuckTales 2017, so even if they took 2017 in to account he shouldn’t be in the collection.

1 Like

Launchpad and gizmoduck started with duck tales. I loved darkwing duck carton as a kid. I think what @Polaris and crew should do is add some more darkwing villains like bush root, quackerjack, steel beak, and the liquidator. From there make a darkwing duck collection with these, dw, and mega volt.

I think it’s time for some more collections as well like Mickey Mouse collection (Minnie, goofy, donald, Mickey), nightmare before Christmas (lsb, jack, sally, boogie) etc.

2 Likes

Definitely on the more collections. Mickey’s group deserves their own.

But let me add… the trailer for upcoming Ducktales episode “Let’s Get Dangerous” shows Megavolt will appear as a proper character. There COULD be a separate collection for Darkwing, sure… so long as Launchpad and Gizmoduck were part of it, too!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney