Suggestions for improving the game

@Polaris, @Matt_PB, @Leaf

I’ve been meaning to do a list like this for a while but haven’t had the time. I now have a little so below are some rather radical ideas for improving Disney Heroes : Battle Mode!

1. More free diamond rewards - 3,000 to 5,000 diamonds per month free seems reasonable IMO.
  • Free diamonds for everyone (on the server) when a player breaks Tier 53 (or whatever the top Tier reward is).
  • Free diamonds for everyone (on the server) for each 100 breakers the top player completes. So if the top player on the server cracks 1000 breakers then the server earns 10x mini diamond prizes.
  • Free diamonds for everyone (on the server) when the first player on the server completes the new released chapter and elite chapter.
  • Free diamonds for everyone (on the server) when the first player on the server completes the new level cap (e.g 165).
  • Free diamonds for everyone (on the server) when the first player on the server completes his whole roster to the new rarity (e.g R5)
  • Free diamonds for everyone (on the server) when the first player on the server unlocks all red skills.
  • Free diamonds for everyone (on the server) when the first player on the server levels up one Red skill to max.

etc…

By adding free reward diamonds as above (or in similar ways), you close the gap between f2p and p2p naturally, not only that but f2p players will see the whales on their server as supporting their journey and the resentment towards whales will drop making a much healthier ecosystem.

1. More diamond deals - Diamond deal market!
  • Resources that are currently ONLY IN CASH DEALS need to start appearing in diamond deals. Players should not feel completely forced in spending cash for some items. All items should be available to all players without spending $.

• Key resources such as: Shop Refreshes, Speed-up Tokens, Skill Point Tokens should all be available to each player every day in small quantities.

• Stamina and hero chips need to be better priced, 150dia a hero chip or 57dia for 60 stamina is 3x what it should be.

I understand that diamond deals are currently used as a mechanism for helping lower spenders catch up by offering hero chips and some resources, but the way you have them currently configured drives most away from them and they currently don’t work as a diamond sink for whales.

Consider a paradigm shift here, offer great high quantity diamond deals and maybe more would be interested in spending cash on diamonds.

1. VIP perks need a solid pass of buffs.
  • Invasion needs adding and most perks are completely out of date

By Improving the VIP perks you could buff other areas of the game and still provide some small advantage to VIPs.

1. We need more than 1 contest a week.
  • I suggest mini 24hr “contests/challenges” that only have progress rewards and dish out rewards based on the type of quest/challenge.
  1. Consider adding a feature to “reset hero” allowing players to get refunded all the bits and xp they had invested. This way f2p players could swap out from an old hero to a new meta one without spending the next 3 months of free resources.

2. Please add a market to trade extra hero chips/memories for other loot or anything useful.

This is one of the biggest asks of 2019 and has not been spoken about at all yet, please look into this.

1. Solo Deals
  • In playing numerous other ARPGs in the last months I see that solo deals are quite popular in many games and it seems like PB is following the trend. This strategy will work more for some games than others and I feel strongly that DH is too expensive for this concept to work as well as in other games.
    If we have to spend to progress at all - then spending should feel very rewarding and it doesn’t.

• Please offer higher VIPs the occasional Unique or rare deal. I’ve never seem one and its simply not fair to offer non-spenders 3200 stamina plus another $100 worth of stuff for $4.99 when I get 1/30th of this value for the same price.

I may add a couple other concepts as soon as get more time.

Thanks for reading.

8 Likes

If any of this changes would get into the game, it would feel way more enjoyable and rewarding. Right now, the game is more like my job, than anything else.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney