Super Fix It Felix Jr!

This new and improved version of Fix it Felix I made is still a tank that heals himself but now he can revive himself multiple times with extra lives, jump on the heads of his enemies, and become invincible! I really hope they do something like this with Felix because right now he is absolute butt cheeks.

New White Skill: Felix gains one extra life. Every time Felix is KOed he uses an extra life and respawns. He is invincible for 3 seconds when he respawns. He can only have 5 extra lives per battle. Felix can no longer use his white skill after gaining 5 lives. (Another thing, enemies cannot walk past Felix when while he is respawning. This happens to Hades where he respawns and enemies can just walk right past Hades and are free to attack the allies behind him.) Characters whose skills/ friendship discs activate when a team member gets KOed WILL activate when Felix gets KOed the first time. Such as Jack Sparrow, Calhoun and Scar.

Improved Green Skill: Felix raises his hammer and heals his whole team, including himself a certain amount.

New Blue Skill: Felix Jumps on the heads of the three closest enemies and stuns them each for three seconds. He is untargetable while using this skill. (Normal damage)

New Purple Skill: Every time Felix respawns he is cloaked in a rainbow aura and runs forward. His invincible body damages enemies that touch him and knocks them back. Felix stops running when his invincibility wears off and proceeds to act as normal. (Fantastic damage)

Discs: The Frozone disc now freezes enemies for 5 seconds.

The Calhoun disc now Gives the first ally to be KOed an extra life. They also gain invincibility but not the damaging effect.

This probably will never happen because I implemented some things from Super Mario and it would require many animation and text changes. Let me know what you think as this is my first time doing this. Is it dumb? is it cool? is it busted? I want to hear it.

T-pose to assert dominance.

2 Likes

The five extra lives is a little too op. One revive is fine. And maybe a little too much has been taken from Mario. Other than that, these seem like some good ideas to buff up Felix!

7 Likes

He can still have the invincibility after his revive, but the rainbow aura is just too much like Mario.

3 Likes

Insert Super-Star Music

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney