Super hype pony (upgrade version)

Description: Pinkie Pie loves to make every pony happy due to the element of Laughter. Pinkie is super hype as well, and will do anything to save allies.

Position: Mid

Star: 1

Role: Damage

Trial: Red

Quote: “Okie Dokie Lokie!”

Basic attack: Throws an explosive glitter to the enemies.

White skill, P is for Ponyville: Pinkie pulls out a megaphone, and shout it at the closet enemies , scaring them for 5 seconds.

Green skill, Party Cannon(:sparkles:): Pinkie Pie pulls out a party cannon and shoot out party supplies to the enemies, dealing X damage.

Blue skill, Love her pie(:fist:): Pinkie throws a pie at the farthest enemies, dealing X damage.

Purple skill, Party time: In each wave, Pinkie now gains 25% of increase attack after an enemy is defeated.

Red skill, Laughter: Pinkie deals more damage to charmed enemies.

Additional Stat Boost:

+X Basic attack
+X Skill Power
+X Armor

Entrance: Bounces into battle

Victory: Pulls out a yovidaphone and start playing it.

Defeat: Her hair began to inflated so much that her hair began to deflate.

It looks something like this

Friendship

Pinkie Pie and Mike Wazowski

Laugh with your host

Basic attack does Fantastic damage

Allies: Ursula, Hades, Mickey

Pinkie Pie and Simba and Nala

Cubs sitter

Tank gains armors

Allies: Goofy, Merlin, Miguel

Trivia
  • Pinkie Pie is the mascot of MLP, ironically being used in more products than any of the other ponies. She is also the only member of the Mane Six who has shown up post-FIM in the advert “Hello Pinkie Pie” (where she is computer-animated).

• Pinkie has three sisters: Limestone, Maud, and Marble.

• Pinkie’s G3 self makes a cameo in the first Transformers movie. She appears as a stuffed toy held by a little girl who thought that Ironhide was the Tooth Fairy.

• In the episode "Party of One, her hair inflates and then deflate cause she thought that her friends are unfaithful. Her color also faded from pink to grayish pink.

• Pinkie first got her cutie mark in the episode “The Cutie Mark Chronicles”, Pinkie is shown as a filly, living on a rock farm with her family outside of Ponyville. According to her, there is no talking and no smiling, just rocks. One day, after her family goes inside their barn without her, she hears an explosion from the sky and sees a rainbow ring. The blast of wind fluffs up her straight mane and tail. The rainbow arching across the sky gives the grey world around her color and she feels a joy that she had never felt before. She is so overwhelmed that she wants to “smile forever” and, even more so, wants to spread this happiness. The next day, as her family is heading out to move rocks from the south field, they hear muffled music from the silo, and Pinkie Pie beckons them inside. Her mother calls her by her full name: " Pinkamena Diane Pie. " Inside, there are party decorations, balloons, streamers, music, and cake. At first, the family seems completely out of its element and surprised by this “party.” Their expressionless faces start changing as their mouths wiggle…and they finally break into huge smiles. Pinkie exclaims, “I’m so happy!” as she dances with her family, and her cutie mark (blue and yellow balloons) appears.

• Pinkie have been known to break the fourth wall many time.

3 Likes

Hey everyone! It’s me, Momo. You might be wondering why did I did an upgrade version on Pinkie Pie, and didn’t you already made one before? Well, yes because I feel like that I want to make a better concept by:

Making a better bio

Better quote

Better Skill

And other stuff cause I’m too lazy to explain more. I will be doing more of the old characters concept, and do an upgrade version on that.

The white skill would make more sense if if scared and/or silenced instead of stunned enemies.

Purple skill should buff allies instead of being a win harder skill.

Red skill would like to have a word with you on PP’s personality. She is rediculously easy manipulate, you just have to seem positive.

What does all that supposed to mean?

It is a review of the skill set… I used to watch MLP & now I hate it.

I’ve only changed a few, but I have no idea what you meant by red skill

There is nothing that would justify Her having an ability that would make Her immune to charms.

Yeah, I see the point now

Unlikely my little pony belongs to hasbro, great concept tough.

It’s on hero concept. You can make any concept on Disney and Non Disney characters

And thank you

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney