Surge/CW issues. Make all toons useful again. Balance all toons Cont

Hi there. Wanted to take this from a different approach. Let’s take a look at my guilds last remaining surge areas for the orange zone. Is Randall embedded into the game? Can Beast & Duke knock a whole team?

4 areas, essentially the same. This is dull, uncreative and generally overpowered. Please balance/update all the toons to give them relevance again. Nerf/alter kits of those that are breaking the game or at least bring all the toons that have been released up to speed. There’s 100 toons supposedly out right? Only 15/25ish seem matter anymore. Put some effort into the other 75+ :tada:

3 Likes

I agree.
I can’t get through City watch at all. I have several characters that are orange and red level and have red level skills and yet I can’t even get through City Watch on easy anymore. I used to be able to get through easy, medium and the hard levels without too much difficulty. Now all of a sudden I can’t get through any of them without losing all of my heroes. I don’t know what you changed on the game… but change it back!!!
I want to be able to finish these levels again.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney