Surviving a colesium fight by not dying

I’d say 95% of the time you can win a colesium wave if you can survive the timer. But I’ve occasionally lost and there seems to be to rhyme or reason. It’s not based on damage taken or I’d loose everytime. And it doesn’t seem to be based on damage done either. So what is the factor that determines if you win the wave?

Typically a time out will count as a win on fights 1 and 2. It only does not count for fight 3. So if you fail to be taken out or take out the opponent it will count in your favor until the 3rd fight. This is why typically a stall team is used on Line 3. As if you get timed out on the 3rd fight it counts as a defensive win.

3 Likes

Interesting didnt realize it was based on wave 3
Guess I never paid much attention. Thanks

If I’m correct, it depends on how many opponents you KO. Say no members of either team go down. This will result in you losing the battle. Say you KO 3 heroes and the other team KO’s 2. This will result in you winning because you have more surviving heroes than the other team. However, if both teams have the same number of survivors after you time-out, you’ll lose.

Yesterday, I won a Coli fight by timing out Waves 1 and 3.

Wave 1 - Timeout. I killed everyone except for Bogo and I don’t think I lost any heroes.
Wave 2 - Won with all 5 of my heros intact.
Wave 3 - Timeout. All 10 heroes at full health.

At least if others have found that a Wave 3 timeout typically goes to the defender, that removes my confusion about seeing a stall line yesterday. My initial thought was that it was a great War line (where defenders get the timeout win), but was perplexed to see it as a Coli line).

@Polaris can you please give a definitive explanation on what determines a win on the time expiring.

1 Like

If the timer runs out, the team with the most health left wins.

4 Likes

Ooh!!! So does that mean total health? Like If I have a Sulley with say…10,000 HP

But the other team has two heroes with total health of…say 7,000 then I would win?

Soorry to be difficult.

Larger total team health wins.

1 Like

Thanks that is good to know.

1 Like

Ok so this is definitely not the case. I just had a fight where it was my moana vs moana and bogo. They most definitely had a combined total of my HP then me yet I still won when the timer expired.

How do you know??

Just curious…

Because bogo had full health which is more then Moana.

I just won a fight with violett, against three villains, all with full life bar.
So I just wanted to say the same Aloch did before.

I just won with violett, against a full 150k Team, with full life Bars, how is this possible then?

I’d like to bring this topic up again since it seems the answer we got before isnt accurate. For instance today I was fighting someone in the Colesium. On Wave 2, 4 times it came down to Beast vs Beast. I lost each time (timed out) but 4 times the enemy had Beast plus 1 or 2 other heros left vs my Beast. I won each one of those fights due to timing out.

I always thought it was the team that’s dealt the most overall damage wins :thinking:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney