Susan, Lucy, and Peter (Likely Concept)

Wow does it feel like it’s been a while since i last made a hero concept. Anyways, now that i’ve had a long break since the last one i posted, i suppose it’s time i got started on a concept for the sibling trio from the Narnia films, Susan, Lucy, and Peter as the first live action characters to be a character trio because they work better as a character trio than as three seperate characters.

Name:
Susan, Lucy, and Peter

In-game appearance:
Susan has her bow drawn with an arrow ready to go, Peter has his sword raised, and Lucy has her dagger at the ready

Trial Team:
Yellow

Role:
Damage

Position:
Mid

Quote:
“For Narnia!”

Entrance:
Peter is the first to enter the battlefield, with his sisters Lucy and Susan not far behind.

Description:
“Armed and ready, the Pevensie siblings come equipped with a bow and arrow, dagger, and sword while on the battlefield.”

Stars:
1⭐

Basic Attack:
Peter slams his shield into the enemy dealing X amount of damage to that enemy for X amount of seconds.

White Skill:
Arrow Strike:
Susan fires off arrows at the nearest enemies doing X amount of damage to that enemy for X amount of seconds.

Green Skill:
???

Blue Skill:
???

Purple Skill:
???

Red Skill:
???

Friends:
Susan, Lucy, and Peter/Merida
Campaign: Archery Lessons
Allies: Flynn Rider, Robin Hood, Ian Lightfoot

Susan, Lucy, and Peter/Goliath
Campaign: A Legendary Battle
Allies: Elsa, Rapunzel, Kristoff

And that’s going to wrap up my concept for Susan, Lucy, and Peter and next time things are about to get a whole lot smaller, very smaller.

1 Like

breathe

Sigh

You never learn, do you?

1. These should be swapped
  2. Seconds should be specified and not variable dependent
  3. What then heck does “inspire” do?

Again, seconds should be specified. And what the heck does this do?

This is just the same as their white. Make it more unique!

Anger intensifies

How many times do I have to tell you? PURPLE AND RED DO NOT CONTAIN NEW ANIMATIONS. They are commonly passives. They build upon a previous skill unless they are dodges or revives. And ALWAYS SPECIFIC WHAT THE DISKS DO. They need to show how the disk works.

I apologize if I sounded harsh, but this is a common problem I’ve been seeing in recent concepts. If you need assistance in making concepts, I recommending checking Imagineer’s guide.

7 Likes

Yes that would be great.

Ok. A Guide to Making Character Concepts

2 Likes

Thanks. Also any unique skill name ideas you can think of for Wayne Szalinski when i get around to making a character concept for him? Because the skill names will be anything but unique if i try to come up with a skill set for him on my own.

Sure. You can PM me so I can see what you have so far.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney