Tamatoa Concept!

Tamatoa

Stars: :star2:

Trial Team: Yellow

Role: Support

Quote: “I’d rather be shiny!”

SKILLS:

WHITE SKILL: SHINY

Tamatoa spins around for 9 seconds, glittering everywhere. While tomatoa spins, all allies gain invincibility. After Tamatoa is spinning, all allies gain a shield that has X hp, and 3 random enemies are blinded and scared for 5 seconds.

GREEN SKILL: GLOW UP

Tamatoa turns into his glowed form, and laughs. While Tamatoa is glowed up, all allies get healed over time. Tamatoa glows when he is below 70% of his max hp.

BLUE SKILL: GREED

Treasures rain down onto all allies, granting them X energy and inspiring them for 5 seconds.

PURPLE SKILL: SOAK IT IN

At the start of each wave, Tamatoa grants a random ally invincibility that lasts 7 seconds. When this invincibility wears off, a random enemy is slowed for movement and attack speed for 6 seconds.

RED SKILL: SURPRISE

“Greed” now blinds all enemies. “Shiny” now slows enemies movement and attack speed by 20%.

+X max hp
+X% improved healing
FRIENDSHIPS

Friendship #1: Tamatoa and Maui

Tamatoa keeps stealing things from Maui, and Maui is forced to follow him so he can retrieve his belongings. Tamatoa leads him straight to a bunch of creeps.

Allies: King Triton, Hades, and Frozone

Disk: All healing now heals for X percent more

+X reality to all allies
-X reality to all allies

Friendship #2: Tamatoa and Oogie Boogie

Tamatoa construct a plan to take over the city. Tamatoa is quick to agree, but soon they realize taking over the city is not as easy as it looks.

Allies: Dr. Drakken, Sally, and Moana

Disk: Tamatoa turns invisible whenever he is under X percent of his max hp.
+X basic damage to Tamatoa
+X max hp to Tamatoa

Thank you everyone for reading this concept!! As usual, please give me feedback and thoughts on this concept!!

-Morsat

I like it! Even though I haven’t seen the movie.

Some feedback:

How long is Tamatoa spinning for, then? Until he runs out of Energy?

How long do the Blind and Scare last for?

How much do allies head with this effect? And how long does the healing last for?

Energy amounts are set numbers, not variables. Also, I’m assuming the “Inspire” buff is the same as Judy’s, but I think that should still be specified in the description itself.

How long does the invincibility last for?

Is this an attack or movement speed slow (or both)? How much of a slow is it and how long does it last?

How long do the Blind and slow last for? Also, you’re missing the stat buffs that Red Skills give (and I personally think it needs one more effect to make it as strong as in-game Red Skills).

What are the specific percentages from each star level? Also, you forgot the extra stat buffs.

How long does the invincibility last for?

You have some good effect ideas here, but you really need to be specific with effect durations and certain other values. If you haven’t already, I would read this guide for some more advice.

1 Like

Thank you!! I am pretty new to this!! All changes will be made later today!!

I think the Moana characters should be on yellow.

All things should be changed!!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney