Team Combo Help

Hi, I posted a topic a while back about help with my main team. I got some good advice but it doesn’t seem to be working.
I was told to use Sulley (Wo) Merida (El) Moana (Mi) Miguel (Je) Baymax (WA)
Sulley seems to die before Baymax can get his shields up to give him armour and the rest just fall after that.
These are all the heroes I have. Their skills are maxed out at whatever level they’re at except for the purples but Mike nearly is maxed.

Jack-Jack, Moana, WALL-E, Buzz and Violet all have both memory disks unlocked.
What should I do? I was never really one to look into basic damage and other stats like that so I’m clueless but I’ve seen things like freeze teams and such and was wondering if maybe one of those would work?
Thanks!

I think you should use a Double-Shield Combo. I use one for Sulley like Calhoun [Vi] and Baymax [WA] beause Calhoun Shields Sulley long enough for Baymax to bring up his Armor-Increasing Shields.

1 Like

Actually you have a bad timing complaining about Sulley, he’s getting a buff very soon. You might wanna come back to the problem after that :slight_smile:

Another issue you have, is no scarer. Sulley NEEDS another scarer. I ideally get to use Mike and Jack Skellington for massive boost, plus Mike stuns everyone with his roll as everyone gets scared.

If armor is the problem, Shank with Vanellope disk is neat, but it’s still quite far from when you’re standing.

2 Likes

You have unlocked Violet’s Merida disk which increase shields HP and length to allies. So you can try, baymax, moana, violet, hiro yamada and merida… hiro has a mega bot that helps redirect attacks to ot rather than the team. Plus if it gets a shield, the mega bots attack increases and gets faster

I have been working on Mike but who should I replace him with?
And what do you mean “quite far from when your standing”

Probably Moana or Miguel. Moana with her disk probably shields Miguel all the time, which sucks, while Miguel ain’t needed that much when you have a healer Sulley.

If I recall correctly, Shank’s campaign could get rough. Plus, it’s a friendship with Vanellope of all things, I got her to O2 just for that campaign and she was barely doing anything. Also, O2 Van was still resulting in rather low success rates of missions…

I have the disk already. It was in the picture above but here.

And usually Moana’s disk shields Merida for some reason.

Whoops ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ My mistake

So Merida has less health than Miguel, that’s nice. I still think you could replace whatever and it would still work, just leave Merida in there.

Thanks @Rin_the_Hateful . So just replace Mike with Miguel?
Also that’s why my Vanellope is orange, I never would’ve levelled her up but I had to for the disk.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney