Team Sports Guild Contest - Heist: Win Battles not counting

Oh…let’s test drive some complicated time sensitive contest set up…and leave nobody to look after it … yay…as always feel appreciated as a customer.

4 Likes

I know. A multimillion dollar company and they can’t pay a couple of people to look after things over the weekend

2 Likes

Same here… Server 2. Ticket opened.

1 Like

while we are talking about the contest and heist battles here, we need PB / @Loutre to clarify which counts as Heist battle, so that we don’t waste our chances anymore:
a - an individual battle within the heist (accomplice fight, ambush fight, thief fight, etc)
b - winning a heist as one of the 5 players
c - winning a heist as the host
d - winning the hideout battle

i really hope it’s either a or b

1 Like

Same in server 1

@CodeMore6 so we getting a forgiving reward cause this is anotying felt like this was my guild only chance to get milestones

I’m not sure about compensation honestly.

More than 17 hours have passed, and you haven’t found any solution to the issue with heist points. There isn’t even anyone telling us if the bug is being fixed. Shame on you.

Be patient. It was the weekend, and there is no staff member from PB. It is currently 3:30 am where PerBlue is (I guess). Loutre should see this during the day.

6 Likes

They’re don’t work on weekends :man_facepalming:

Server 18 a well.

1 Like

They’re awake now!

Para nosotros tampoco funciona y expirará pronto.

1 Like

Here is there definition from the reply to my support ticket…. Winning a Heist battle meant winning any battles done in the heist. Ambush, finding thief, hideout fight, etc.

2 Likes

Pues he hecho un robo en solitario y lo hice todo, resultado, sin puntos para el concurso

1 Like

We will be granting everyone the points for the Heist task with tomorrow’s patch. Thank you guys for bringing that bug to our attention over the weekend!

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney