Teams advice needed

Thanks for the other two teams. I’m halted on the memory disk campaigns because I’m missing Judy, Nick, Calhoun, and Jack Jack. Another question I have is what are Red Skills? I only see White, Green, Blue, and Purple. I need to update my list again. No new characters so far but I have upgraded a few.

I’m in a similar situation, though a bit further along. Have K&S, Olaf and Elsa all lvl79, P4, but not sure on the other 2 to put with them. Have most characters, including:

Powerline, Belle, Louie, Pan, T&P, Mulan, Minnie, Muushu. What would you recommend?

When your server reaches lvl cap 130 you would be able to upgrade your heroes to red rank and you can unlock a new skill. Some of them (like the ones for Jack Skellington and Elsa) really improve the performance of the toons.

Servers 21 and 22 haven’t got red skills yet

For arena? Try Mulan and PowerLine, they are really handy and relatively new so they will be still in the meta for a time. For a long time also can try Louie and Pan. Mushu is useful. But needs a particular composition of the team. Same for the others. I Always try to upgrade new heroes that can be put in at least two different teams.

Pan and Mulan are the best ones. Mushu and Belle are great too. Powerline is decent, Minnie has a good charm and T&P are a Mulan counter.

In other words, they’re all more or less good except Louie, he’s… meh

1 Like

Well I just landed The Queen of Hearts and Kida. I’ll add them to the list. It seems I need to be around lvl 79 to get the memory disks I need. That’s going to take a while. I tried those 3 teams Doctor Jenkins in the Colosseum and they worked like a charm even though I hadn’t upgraded most of their skills yet.

They’re quite good but there are better heroes. I think Kida is just good as a crystal. I used her for Invasion Bosses as a crystal and she was amazing!

As a crystal?

in her white skill she turns into an invincible crystal basically

Kida’s main utility is her purple skill… it’s really good

Picked up Mushu and Syndrome today. I’ll add them to the list. Also need to move the order. Currently trying to get everyone’s skills to lvl 30. Almost finished with Vanellope and Elastigirl friend campaign so that will most likely be my first memory disk. What friendships should I work on next?

Just picked up Olaf and I know he’s a part of the Freeze team but I think I’ll wait until I can lvl him up at least to P0. Who should I switch out for him though. I could probably do full freeze with Elsa, K&S, Frozone, Kida, and Olaf. What do you guys think?

I officially love Mondays. Earned enough stamina to land both Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde from the elite campaigns. I also landed Gizmoduck in the markets. Now I’m just waiting for skill points so I can level up skills.

1 Like

Gizmoduck is amazing for red Invasion weeks, even at a low promotion level. You’ll want to keep his level-dependent skills topped up. :slight_smile:

Speaking of Invasion, I just unlocked it. I definately don’t have enough power for this but if you guys could suggest a working team that I could focus on for this, that would be great. I updated my list so you can see what I’m working with. Currently working on getting skills up to lvl 30.

I know a good red invasion team, but not the others. Invasion is really tough, especially the breaker fights.

My red invasion team is:
Pooh
Peter
Hook
Timon & Pumbaa
Scrooge

I use a lot of power ups (the fire ones) and then I can defeat some low level bosses and even beat a breaker once. I usually do the x5 damage when I do a boss battle because I am more likely to have success with it.

Don’t have 3 of those but I now know what to look for. I’ll have to figure out how to actually go against those considering they have very high power for such low level. Also the teams Doctor Jenkins suggested early on is not working very well anymore. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong but I keep getting beat by lower level teams.

It isn’t working for two reasons: one, those are random strong heroes put together without synergy - there’s some blind synergy but it’s just that (especially there’s no one to keep your team alive). If you have her, replace Louie with Joy

And two, skills need to be maxed, that’s really important.

Thanks but i don’t think that was the right team suggestion you’re looking at because I haven’t gotten Louie yet. My current teams are thus.

Team 1 Elsa, Felix, Stitch, Powerline, and Kristoff & Sven
Team 2 Skellington, Sally, Minnie, Peter Pan and Kevin Flynn.
Team 3 Dash, Maui, Belle, Scar and T&P

This is what I’ve been using so far but it’s not working as well as it used to in the Arena and Colosseum. As for getting skills up to max, it’s a chore. I keep running out of either points or gold. I’ll keep working on these until I get a better suggestion.

Team 1 is good, maybe put Olaf instead of Felix.

Team 2 should be good enough, it’s not meta worthy but I think it’d do great at your level.

Team 3… Maui is terrible, Dash needs TONS of protection to work and Scar is just ok. I’d say to replace all these three, for Hiro Rapunzel and Kida (looked at the ones you have). Would have no tank, but there are two strong supports and Kida can take a lot of damage anyway.

Most of those skills are level limited, means they will fail if they’re not leveled, like Skellington’s scares. Focus on those skills. When they’ll be maxed, you’ll see the difference.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney