TGV Concept #12 - Mushu

Mushu

Mushu, :ramen:, Damage, Frontline

“I am the guardian of lost souls! I am the powerful! The pleasurable! The indestructible Mushu!”

Mushu brings a spicy twist to the battlefield with his charisma and fire breath.

General Stats :white_heart:

•Max HP: Pretty Good
•Skill Power: Good
•Basic Damage: High
•Armor: Great
•Reality: Poor

Strengths
-Good stats
-Has small comeback factor
-Astounding damage output
-Rising Armor levels

Weaknesses
-No Tenacity/Evasion
-Lacks crowd control
-Bad Reality stat

Skillset :fire:

Basic Attack: Mushu spits a spark at the closest enemy.

White Skill, Cymbal Symphony
image https://media1.tenor.com/images/566fcc0523f04c8a85131ca3d447fc1e/tenor.gif?itemid=12157458
Mushu takes out his gong and bangs it multiple times, dealing burst damage that increases the closer enemies are to Mushu and knocking all enemies back. If Mushu has dealt enough damage to equal 50% of his Max HP, this also removes X Armor from enemies for eight seconds.

Green Skill, Dragon Breath
Mushu spits a spark of fire at the median of the enemies locations (the halfway point between the furthest enemy to the left and to the right.), dealing X initial damage and inflicting enemies with “Flame” for eight seconds.
(Flaming is literally just dot damage, so if this was implemented Hades would inflict Flame, Merida(Bo), etc.)

Blue Skill, Vengeance Will Be Mine!
image https://media.giphy.com/media/vC9wp9TKNqlgc/giphy.gif
When Mushu drops below 50% HP, he gains X Armor and increases his attack/movement speed by 30% for the rest of the wave.

Purple Skill, The Indestructible Mushu
Every time Mushu deals damage to an enemy over 7.5% of their Max HP, he gains X Armor.
image https://media.giphy.com/media/wBQ0edTntLGne/giphy.gif

Friendships :footprints:

Huey, Dewey, & Louie, Playing With Fire
•+X Max HP
•“The Indestructible Mushu” also buffs Mushu’s Max HP by 1.5%. +1.5 per star.

Duke Caboom, Opening Night
•Damage roles gain X Basic Damage
•Cymbal Symphony increases allied attack speed by 15%. Damage done by cymbal symphony will always crit. +15% per star.

Hero Discussion :studio_microphone:

The very first skill I added to Mushu was his purple. I’ve been interested in a character who, unlike Gonzo, who takes less damage as he takes damage, actually takes less damage as THEY deal damage.

So essentially, I created this as a way to show how effective a hero like this could be. He’s balanced, but enough to be a PvP powerhouse, when partnered with Reality increasing heroes like Joy.

Additional Material :doughnut:

0 voters

How would you rate this concept?

1 Like

What about entrance victory and defeat?

@Chief_Lionheart_XLI

Oh i see now

Blue skill seems like a much weaker version of queen if heart’s “temper, temper” skill.

I didn’t intend it to be a huge comeback factor. It’s just to give him a small window of time to dish out more damage.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney